Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t - them!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Kroos rescues Germany when 20 seconds from effectively going out. Jeezo.
    Brilliant, the English are spewing, Gary Neville says they were ready to dance on the Germans grave, haha prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Brilliant, the English are spewing, Gary Neville says they were ready to dance on the Germans grave, haha prick.
    Roy Keane's luvin' it!

From Viz -

Don't see how Der Englishers can complain, they needed add on time to beat Tunisia

If Mike Bassetts boys do get out of the group i think they'll need reinforcements - maybe add Dave Benson and Tony Hedges to the squad

Phew! For a minute I thought that our Germanic brothers were out of the World Cup. That’ll piss off the Inglunders.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlisleArab View Post
    Phew! For a minute I thought that our Germanic brothers were out of the World Cup. That’ll piss off the Inglunders.
    The thing is, you look at the group Germany got put in and compare it to England's (and also compare the potential round of 16 opponents as well), and it's an absolute joke. There's no danger England would get out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Kroos rescues Germany when 20 seconds from effectively going out. Jeezo.
    That's why their champions.

The commentary on the whole match on Itv was a disgrace! They hate them so much. The goal shut them right up.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If Mike Bassetts boys do get out of the group i think they'll need reinforcements - maybe add Dave Benson and Tony Hedges to the squad

Easy group and easy order of fixtures, commentators and pundits already getting unbearable and we have until at least the last 16 to put up with it

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Easy group and easy order of fixtures, commentators and pundits already getting unbearable and we have until at least the last 16 to put up with it
    They don't need anything from Belgium, so essentially they've been presented with the 'challenge' of beating Tunisia, Panama and either Japan/Senegal to get to the quarters. Incredible.

There's no doubting the utter w4nkery that comes from these English pundits & commentators but I'd rather England done well rather than one of the diving, cheating, injury feigning countries.

That kind of 💩 is ruining the world cup for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    There's no doubting the utter w4nkery that comes from these English pundits & commentators but I'd rather England done well rather than one of the diving, cheating, injury feigning countries.
    That kind of �� is ruining the world cup for me.
    Careful lad, that almost sounds like a compliment to us Engerland.

I don't watch enough to worry about a bit of those things, if you asked me what I'd prefer, England doing well at a world cup or diving etc when England have players that do the same (Sterling etc,) , then it's a no brainer

They were given a straight forward passage to the QF, didn't think they'd become this unbearable after two games though

Thing is they will be relatively fresh by the last 8 with my much mental or physical energy used compared to other groups

It's not like I'm wanting them to win it, I would like to see Belgium win it actually 😉

It's not like I'm wanting them to win it, I would like to see Belgium win it actually ��
    Of course you would, and Id be disappointed if you didn't.
    We're not expecting to win this I can assure you, but we're excited about what Southgate has brought to this squad and credit to him.
    I liked your comment about ".. the diving, cheating, injury feigning countries. "
    Its been good to see the refs clamping down on this garbage and not letting players like Neymar try to 'overrule' the refs.

That kind of �� is ruining the world cup for me.
    With you on that Whitfield - actually cheered when they got the 2nd penalty as the holding was a joke.

Colombia starting to look like a very good side. Is it too much to hope that their form continues and they hit England in the last 16 🤞🤞🤞

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Colombia starting to look like a very good side. Is it too much to hope that their form continues and they hit England in the last 16 ������
    England are totally haunted this year - I've just looked up Thursday's last round schedule and Colombia's group complete their games BEFORE England's later on that evening. So therefore they may choose to lose against Belgium if they already know it will mean dodging Colombia in the next round. You honestly couldn't make it up.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast