Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 241

Thread: O/t - them!

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,130
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Honestly i cannie FN believe that during one of the best world cup's i have ever witnessed and on a world cup thread you still come on here and post when you ken fine well that the gates of the shytehole you no longer own should have been closed for the final time during ADMIN 1,that's what happened to other team's and companies who ran up debts of a few million rather than the record breaking 23 millions the Marr's ran up.FACT.
    What a havering chunt 😂😂

    Enjoy Alloa

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Double came up James 😊
    Long may it continue!

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valencia Spain
    Posts
    10,554
    Fans on news feeds all saying the draw has opened up for them and football's coming home ffs

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Fans on news feeds all saying the draw has opened up for them and football's coming home ffs

    All the funnier when they get papped oot later...
    Do they really think that just because a poor, aging Spain team went out?
    Spain are there own worst enemy, as they pass the ball to death, and are not direct enough.
    Arrogance has also seen a few teams exit early, namely Germany, Argentina and of course Spain.
    Watching Brazil v Mexico right now, both of those teams would rip their sh!tty defence apart, so much more direct, but importantly, technically superior. Whoever emerges from that half should surely be too much for them, assuming of course ingurland overcome the teams they have already written off!! Colombia will be a stern test, but I think Sweden will also be (and expect them to beat Switzerland comfortably). Hopefully yet another entertaining world cup for them!! :-)
    Last edited by ballumbie_arab; 02-07-2018 at 03:38 PM.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,251
    This is one of the best world cups i can remember. Belgium were rank then...!! Japan didnt stop at 2-2 and fast attacking play.

    C'Mon the drug barrons

  6. #106
    Some winner from Belgium at the death.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,484
    As per usual the 'route' for England to the final has all been plotted out but the draw is an absolute phucking joke. For example, taking Brazil, after being in a testing group, they will now have to beat/have beaten Mexico, Belgium and France or Uruguay just to get to the final alone. Meanwhile that lot will have/have taken care of the Giants of North African Football, a pub team that's probably no good enough for the Welfare League, Colombia without their best player, a set of Cuckoo Clock makers and, knowing oor luck, the lowest FIFA ranked team in the tournament. How the phuck can this be right?

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valencia Spain
    Posts
    10,554
    Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    This is one of the best world cups i can remember. Belgium were rank then...!! Japan didnt stop at 2-2 and fast attacking play.

    C'Mon the drug barrons
    I'm watching this in a local Colombian bar. Should be tasty

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valencia Spain
    Posts
    10,554
    Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Some winner from Belgium at the death.
    Felt a bit sorry for Kawa. He came too early for the cross that ended up with Vertonghens goal but made 2 fantastic stops just after.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,991
    The fkn nick of Neymar the day👗💅....... Hope eez Arite.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,251
    how can a game be stopped when player is way off pitch? Glad he recovered from that fractured and dislocated ankle - some ability his body has to regenerate!!

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    40,647
    Sorry lads, has this thread died on its ar*se tonight. What happened eh, because I haven't got a clue.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    662
    Ingerlund must be the most hated team in any World Cup. Listening to that crowd, were there 40,000 Colombians in the ground?

    Then u listen to Tyldsley (prick), Neville (w4nk), Wright (total knob) & Dixon (dick) and realise why no one likes the Nigel's

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valencia Spain
    Posts
    10,554
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlisleArab View Post
    Ingerlund must be the most hated team in any World Cup. Listening to that crowd, were there 40,000 Colombians in the ground?

    Then u listen to Tyldsley (prick), Neville (w4nk), Wright (total knob) & Dixon (dick) and realise why no one likes the Nigel's
    Well we all know how engerland got out of their group, the mystery is how did Colombia get out of theirs. I thought they were absolutely cra p. Unbelievably poor. Looks like England have won this now according to the pundits down south. No need to play any more games 😅

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valencia Spain
    Posts
    10,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Sorry lads, has this thread died on its ar*se tonight. What happened eh, because I haven't got a clue.
    Getting ahead of yourself Mr Acido?
    You're in the QF's, you're bound to go on and win it surely? 5 out of 7 goals from set pieces, Kane can only score from a painted spot at that level.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    40,647
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Getting ahead of yourself Mr Acido?
    You're in the QF's, you're bound to go on and win it surely? 5 out of 7 goals from set pieces, Kane can only score from a painted spot at that level.
    NO I can assure you Stokie kid..
    Im sure you know Im sort of taking the mick on this thread, and believe me Im shocked that we've (Engerland) won a penalty for once at last!.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valencia Spain
    Posts
    10,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    NO I can assure you Stokie kid..
    Im sure you know Im sort of taking the mick on this thread, and believe me Im shocked that we've (Engerland) won a penalty for once at last!.
    Tbf I think most of your fellow countrymen are in shock mate. It had to happen sooner or later eh
    But will the Swedes mash the turnips?

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valencia Spain
    Posts
    10,554
    Can't edit on mobile. Fair play, you can only beat what's in front of you. 3 days rest after that intensity? Business end approaches 😕

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    40,647
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Tbf I think most of your fellow countrymen are in shock mate. It had to happen sooner or later eh
    But will the Swedes mash the turnips?
    I hate the swede vegie thing, its 'orrible and it tastes like nothing at all lol.
    But we're talking about the Sverige full bush dirty porn thing aren't we ?.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,484
    I said at the start of this thread that I had a bad feeling about this one and I've seen nothing since to change my mind. Have England actually scored a goal from open play yet FFS??!! As I've said before, if they were now about to play Brazil they would have no phucking chance whatsoever, however fate has determined that they only seem to need to beat a succession of pub teams in order to win the World Cup.








    And they still need phucking penalties to do it.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •