+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t - them!

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Hey acido - think the players did after 30 mins. Never say never but not sure many of the 8 will play next round of game(s). 1st defeat in a year. These things can have a negative effect especially going into knock out stages
    I believe in momentum lads, and Ive said it on FM today that I think this is ridiculous to make so many pointless changes.
    Its not often that I agree with the Newcy cheating scumbag Alan Shearer, but hes right tonight to be honest.

yer keeper is a bit ****e to be honest - im going for england to get to the semis - get a semi coz its only croatia and get whipped

Spain and Croatia are far superior to england if not France or Brazil in final??

Its come to summat hasn't it Shed for us to be wishing we'd picked Joe Hart in goal, because hes been slowly getting worse for a few years now and this goes back to before the dreaded Iceland game!.
    But last nights flop against Belgium has pointed out Jordan Pickford's flaws and Colombia will have noticed this Im sure.

And Stokie, I take all our opponents seriously, but our players often forget to do that small thing.

Ok - here we go with the round of 16. Couldn't give a phuck about any of the teams per se but purely based on who is more likely to take care of THEM in due course, I'm opting for France and Uruguay today.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    so did welbeck the waste of space he is. that was deliberate.
    There's no way any player passes up the opportunity to score at the World Cup. The problem with a lot of England players seems to be that they can't transfer their club form onto the international scene.

For what it's worth, as a staunch Scottish nationalist, I don't mind if England win the World Cup. The only people to blame for our nation having to listen to the coverage of football tournaments and annoying English commentators are the Scottish people themselves. They voted to remain as part of a United Kingdom that treats our country with little consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Not sure if the Dens Park thing is a wind up or your football knowledge is poor, but United play at Tannadice Park. The only British team to play Barcelona 4 times in European competition and won every game. We're a long way off that right now but still proud of our history.
    History 😂😂😂

Great football today. All four teams would hammer the Southgate boys😊

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Ok - here we go with the round of 16. Couldn't give a phuck about any of the teams per se but purely based on who is more likely to take care of THEM in due course, I'm opting for France and Uruguay today.
    Double came up James 😊

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    History 😂😂😂
    Obsessed 😅😅😅😅

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    History ������
    Honestly i cannie FN believe that during one of the best world cup's i have ever witnessed and on a world cup thread you still come on here and post when you ken fine well that the gates of the shytehole you no longer own should have been closed for the final time during ADMIN 1,that's what happened to other team's and companies who ran up debts of a few million rather than the record breaking 23 millions the Marr's ran up.FACT.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)