+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t - them!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    The Swedes were meant to be Engurlands stiffest test to date but they were keech - worse than Columbia ffs.
    Why so bitter eh kid, just enjoy the World cup for what it is etc..

As for tonights match, obviously I think its going to be Croatia beating the hosts Russia!.

No one is bitter but jesus check the run in to semis!! then you get croatia in semis (ranked 20th or something)!! England are clicking though and adapting to conditions and opposition. I believe Belgium will rip you a new one though

An Acido one more thing - I SAID IM NOT PHUCKING BITTER RIGHT!!! lol ��

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Why so bitter eh kid, just enjoy the World cup for what it is etc..

As for tonights match, obviously I think its going to be Croatia beating the hosts Russia!.
    100% not bitter mate, I actually don't mind the English game and I go down to see Spurs a couple of times a season it's just the stuff outside of the football I and everybody else hates.

Ian Wright Wright Wright & Shearer are w4nkers but listening to the game today I didn't actually mind Martin Keown.

Cmon Vertongen, Alderwiereld & Dembele though 😍

Ive been to Belgielandgium actually, and they are a great set of people really. They cant stand Germany or France or Holland, but yes of course if it came down to it they cant stand Engerland either.
    It would be a shock if we met them in the Final.. because they would have had to beat the better side of the draw wouldnt they (Brazil & France). And we would have to beat Croatia as well wouldnt we!.

Guys, it's like you didn't see the apocalypse coming. I had my concerns about this from minute one. Not that they're brilliant, far from it, but there is something about this tournament that sits uneasy.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Guys, it's like you didn't see the apocalypse coming. I had my concerns about this from minute one. Not that they're brilliant, far from it, but there is something about this tournament that sits uneasy.
    I can see from your avatars face that you look worried James!

lol Whitfield! just had a look at press and mainly engurlund fans comments. Sterling 4.75 out of 10 - wtf!!?? He caused every single problem in that game coming in deep. If England win it I hope he scores winner. seems hated by the "home" of football.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I can see from your avatars face that you look worried James!
    Sideshow Cecil reflects my current state. Sideshow Bob will return on promotion!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Sideshow Cecil reflects my current state. Sideshow Bob will return on promotion!
    😂 Not watched The Simpsons for years, Ralph Wiggum was comedy gold 🤣

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)