+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t - them!

4-1 down and Gary Anderson wins the final v Cross 👏👏👏fk the futba Mon the darts.

Scotland 1
    England fk all

Acido....... How's that kid😂

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    This is fkn patronising towards Stokey here G. One of the best posters on here imo. Nae need.
    It was a joke but at least he knew it was.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    iceland,iceland,iceland,fact.
    Ok I've been thinking about this becauseI've got far too much time on my hands! And I've come to the conclusion that based on population stats and what Iceland have done, if Pakistan or India adopted the same model they'd sweep the boards at everything they entered (except the Oban Tournament obviously)

Acido where are you? Prediction needed for Wednesday's diddy match please? 😅

Aww its nice to be in demand on here. Be patient kids lol, I will give my prediction in good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww its nice to be in demand on here. Be patient kids lol, I will give my prediction in good time.
    My prediction's are the Brexit secretary will resign,Boris your average Englishman will resign and to top it all off one half of the Auld Alliance will prevail and be crowned champion's of the world on Sunday.

I don’t understand why any true fitbaw fan doesnae want Gareth to bring it hame tae Britain!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I don’t understand why any true fitbaw fan doesnae want Gareth to bring it hame tae Britain!
    Because England are our closest football rivals, do you want Celtic to win the champions league?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Because England are our closest football rivals, do you want Celtic to win the champions league?
    exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Of course he wants to see Celtic bring the Champions League back to Britain. Why wouldn't he?

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)