+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t - them!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Acido where are you? Prediction needed for Wednesday's diddy match please?.
    Ok, its going to be a close and nervy match with some mistakes and a few silly bookings as well. I say we/Engerland can win it, maybe 1-0.

Agree Acido - but maybe penalties again. Dirty game - Lots of injuries, bookings and may a sending off or two. That'll set you up nicely for your first real game of tournament

Got to play who is in front of you but a run of panama, tunisia, belgium reserves, columbia, sweden and an aeging croatia. To get to a world cup final! Incredible stuff but it could have been Brazil, Germany, Argentina too. I reckon you would have beaten them.

Enjoy tonight Acido! Cant find a Croatia bar in naples but thats ok - most bars seem to have croatia flags hanging out of them Seems Italians hate the England FC more than the Scots!!

I think the Croats might have enough left in the tank for this one but all it takes is a flukey red or a daft penalty and Le Anglais might nick it. Been disappointed with Croatia in some of their games let's see which side turns up tonight.

Tahh lads, and Im getting worked up now as we speak, goodness knows how Im going to be come half 9 tonight!!.
    Its been odd that Italy havent been there this year, Ive never known them to miss out before and remember, it was that poor looking Sweden team who put them out in the play offs.
    The majority of fans know that France are the better team but they were expected to beat Portugal on home soil in the Euro final 2 years ago, and this was a team who lost Ronaldo pretty early in that match as well.
    Ohh and bear in mind this is just the start of an upcoming rivalrly for us two teams tonight because we've got Croatia & Spain as well in the newly created Nations Cup thing. What do you all think about that by the way, I think they are trying to replace Intl friendlies with Intl matches that have a little bit more importance about them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Tahh lads, and Im getting worked up now as we speak, goodness knows how Im going to be come half 9 tonight!!.
    Its been odd that Italy havent been there this year, Ive never known them to miss out before and remember, it was that poor looking Sweden team who put them out in the play offs.
    The majority of fans know that France are the better team but they were expected to beat Portugal on home soil in the Euro final 2 years ago, and this was a team who lost Ronaldo pretty early in that match as well.
    Ohh and bear in mind this is just the start of an upcoming rivalrly for us two teams tonight because we've got Croatia & Spain as well in the newly created Nations Cup thing. What do you all think about that by the way, I think they are trying to replace Intl friendlies with Intl matches that have a little bit more importance about them lol.
    I think if McLeish selected United's Oban Cup winning team for the Nations Cup we'd win it nae bother 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Can't edit on mobile forgot to say good luck Englander, any friend of Ian's is a friend of ours, I hope your kecks don't see the washing machine by halftime

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Can't edit on mobile forgot to say good luck Englander, any friend of Ian's is a friend of ours, I hope your kecks don't see the washing machine by halftime
    Agree Stoke! - Enjoy the game Acido!

Hey lads Im still joking about this with 'our' Ian lol (because hes a good Barnsley fan as well in case you didnt know), and I keep offering him a free Engerland shirt or a season ticket, but he keeps telling me to poss off for some unknown reason.

Also do you remember me posting a booze fuelled thread on here last summer (and yes, Id had a few at that time if Im honest lol), when we signed the highly promising young Scotch lad Steve Mallan from St Mirren ?. Well we struggled and went down last season and he was hardly given a chance, and after not settling in Yorkshire hes just come back home and joined Neil Lennon at Hibernian.
    Good luck to him, Im disappointed to see players not given a chance like that, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post

Got to play who is in front of you but a run of panama, tunisia, belgium reserves, columbia, sweden and an aeging croatia. To get to a world cup final!
    That's why if they somehow jam their way to this there should be an asterisk beside their name on the roll of honour.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I don’t understand why any true fitbaw fan doesnae want Gareth to bring it hame tae Britain!
    I cannie understand why a new club would risk going bust to try and prevent 10 in a row.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)