+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Block....off topic stuff....

Block....off topic stuff....

....is it allowed, don't want to attract a Blockers ban in me first week back.

Got a topic that I stumbled into about 5 months ago, didn't even realise it was still a thing but it's kind of blown my mind, not so much the topic but the people involved in it & yes, the subject too is WAY out there.

Warning - if what I've been involved in gains any traction on here just be aware...friendships/marriages, all that kind of stuff could be threatened.....and have been.....just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    ....is it allowed, don't want to attract a Blockers ban in me first week back.

Got a topic that I stumbled into about 5 months ago, didn't even realise it was still a thing but it's kind of blown my mind, not so much the topic but the people involved in it & yes, the subject too is WAY out there.

Warning - if what I've been involved in gains any traction on here just be aware...friendships/marriages, all that kind of stuff could be threatened.....and have been.....just saying.
    We have just had an excellent thread on Brexit,with some great contributions,so for me post away,Fuhrer Bully might see things differently though ,blokes a tyrant.

Don't see a problem with it. I think we all know how it works on here, no probs with interesting off topic stuff. Maybe just include 'OFF TOPIC' in the thread title?

But yeah, the Kaiser has the last say.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Don't see a problem with it. I think we all know how it works on here, no probs with interesting off topic stuff. Maybe just include 'OFF TOPIC' in the thread title?

But yeah, the Kaiser has the last say.
    Who's The Good and Bad out of you 3 mods? BennyBlockmod's got the ugly bit sewn up. UTCB

Reduced to setting up your own jokes now Rod?

What's BD done to you, pinched your steak dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Reduced to setting up your own jokes now Rod?

What's BD done to you, pinched your steak dinner?

If anyone and i mean ANYONE(Wi the obvious exception bein our Gertie) tried to nick any snap off me they'd be darn before it left mi plate.Ya dunt get a gut like mine by lerrin lairy gits tek owt off your plate never mind STEAK Marvin.Nice to see thi stickin up for thi Chuck bro tho. UTCB