+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Att. Holden

Att. Holden

How's things H...just realised/seen you're still posting on here, thought you were on S24U now.

I see not much has changed with you & the Doc........oh well, some things never change I guess...anyway, hope you're well & we can have some discussion as the season get's underway....or before.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    How's things H...just realised/seen you're still posting on here, thought you were on S24U now.

I see not much has changed with you & the Doc........oh well, some things never change I guess...anyway, hope you're well & we can have some discussion as the season get's underway....or before.
    Just as long as you're prepared for defeat in any discussion wi Marvin.He's completely different to Benny Blockmod.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just as long as you're prepared for defeat in any discussion wi Marvin.He's completely different to Benny Blockmod.UTCB
    That's OK Rodders mi owd, H & I have had many discussions, some a bit heated, some misunderstandings but also a lot of fun, in the end I think we can say we respect each other...now that's something is it not.

Anyway.....where's this Benny monica come from for Block, he didn't have it nine months ago...

Nice to wake up to somat other than rods ramblings for a change

Think bennys securing his sunbed atm before the Germans get there

Good Aussie thanks. Hope you are all well.

See your Flat Earth thread

Anyway.....where's this Benny monica come from for Block, he didn't have it nine months ago...
    Think Crossroads and the daft lad that used to say Miss Diane. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Think Crossroads and the daft lad that used to say Miss Diane. UTCB
    Ahhh, Benny from Crossroads, I remember him, wore a scruffy looking Beanie....come on then Rodders, give us your best rendition of Benny's Theme.

Ahhh, Benny from Crossroads, I remember him, wore a scruffy looking Beanie....come on then Rodders, give us your best rendition of Benny's Theme.
    Just read his posts,imagine him sayin it in a brum accent and Bobs your uncle.I dunt do brum accents that's why i'm known as the PEAKY BLADER rather than a Peaky Blinder. UTCB