+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 3-3-1-3!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Generally yes but this is the most exciting pre season I have seen in years and we have signed a world class coach of international renown who plays attacking football and you see shadow where most of us see light. I get you have a different opinion but you don’t have to triple underline with added emphas how deluded we all are deigning to disagree. Just because I have a different view does not mean I am deluded. You said FW was so crap we would never get rid. Well a top German team thinks differently.

It looks to me to use poker parlance as if AR may just be going all in with the Wolves play book. Instead of premature thought ejaculation maybe hold fire and wait to see how it unfolds?
    "Exciting"? Forest green as opponents in a pre-season schedule. 6 weeks to get rid of huge amounts of dross. A new coach who speaks not a single word of English........Exciting? Not in my book.

Generally yes but this is the most exciting pre season I have seen in years and we have signed a world class coach of international renown who plays attacking football and you see shadow where most of us see light. I get you have a different opinion but you don’t have to triple underline with added emphas how deluded we all are deigning to disagree. Just because I have a different view does not mean I am deluded. You said FW was so crap we would never get rid. Well a top German team thinks differently.

It looks to me to use poker parlance as if AR may just be going all in with the Wolves play book. Instead of premature thought ejaculation maybe hold fire and wait to see how it unfolds?
    Btw, since when did the coach/manager play on the pitch (and as yet f00k all has changed on the green stuff).

............ great Thread this - never given my Wordsworth Dictionary of Difficult Words such 'hammer' in ages checking words I'd forgotten and never even new ...........

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Exciting"? Forest green as opponents in a pre-season schedule. 6 weeks to get rid of huge amounts of dross. A new coach who speaks not a single word of English........Exciting? Not in my book.

Perhaps the Rad is looking at a new initiative to bring to the club .................

In 2010 Dale Vince became a major shareholder of Forest Green Rovers FC and three months later was appointed club chairman.In February 2011, Rovers players were banned from eating red meat for health reasons, and a few weeks later the sale of all red meat products was banned at the club's ground, leaving only vegetarian options and free-range poultry and fish from sustainable stocks.

Vince has also introduced a number of different eco-friendly developments at the club including the installation of solar panels on its New Lawn home ground, the use of a solar-powered robot grass mower,[17] and the creation of the world's first organic football pitch.In September 2015, Vince revealed Forest Green were using a player recruitment method similar to the 'Moneyball' model that had been initially used in baseball to sign players by using computer-generated analysis.In October 2015, Forest Green became the world's first all vegan football club.

Blimey - I wonder if he'll fancy some of my fresh picked French moules served with a natural Loire White wine with grapes trodden on using my own dainty size 6 feet ..................

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post

As for the questions about 3,3,1,3 formation, I think with a few quality additions, a couple of loan signings, academy grads , a couple more from the U23's, we do have enough in the locker to use it.
    A Croation or an Icelander wouldn't go amiss either.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

............ great Thread this - never given my Wordsworth Dictionary of Difficult Words such 'hammer' in ages checking words I'd forgotten and never even new ...........

MOT
    i hope that the coruscating performance of Snr Bielsa will make the views of the less enlightened somewhat otiose.

Indeed I believe he will be the sine qua non to LUFC’s return to the PL

PS how the devil are you Mrs O?

PTE, thats a new one. Lol. So you cant even think about it?

Have i logged into the Leonard Sachs Appreciation Society by mistake.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)