+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Weve got till thursdsy 5pm uk time to make any permenant signings so not much will happen there! We have untill 31st Aug to complete loan signings so i guess we will see 3 lian signings. I do however think we will lose Grealish and maybe not to spurs??

Incidently just how many goal keepers do we need? I see baggies fans not happy with Johnson. Can we buy him back?

Tuanzebe rejoins again on a seasons long loan from Man U.
    Information must be correct it’s reported on Villa site.

Another loan! I will be well miffed if we lose grealish on thursday with no replacement.

Reported by Sky that Spurs bid of £25m has been refused and Jack is not for sale, they have also reported there where other bids from teams of the same ilk! but no names mentioned.

Guess we will have to wait until 5pm tomorrow to make sure Not For Sale means Not For Sale

Whether or not this is true but check out how much Villa where allegedly originally offered by Spurs.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/as...r-saga-emerge/

Could Levy end up dry?

Again nothing substantiated by Villa but allegedly left back Joe Bryan has had a medical having chosen Villa over Boro and Celtic have put in a bid for John McGinn and it’s now up to the player to decide his own fate. All hearsay at the moment.

Wolves have paid £18m for Traore so Villa must be due a slice of that I would think. 🤔

Joe Bryan looks like a good signing. I'm not too impressed with the rest too be honest. The lad from United didn't get games last year so that doesn't really strengthen us.
    I'm clueless regarding the standard of the keepers. We need a centre half ASAP.
    Barry and Benteke would do me now.

Grealish will go. The owners have balls to push Levy over the line, expect a bid of 30 million late tonight. Good bit of business as much as i want him to stay.
    Bongo, barry is finished and Benteke will only come back if we get to the prem!

Considering the state of the club 1 month ago i am really looking foreard to the transfer deadline dsy on Sky. I think lots of new faces between today and tomorrow?

Agree 100% T D

Levi’s bullyboy strategy has been treated with the contempt it deserves

The new owners are exceedingly canny declaring Grealish isn't for sale at any price as

1. Forces Levi pay up

2. Exonerates them from blame for Jack’s departure should Grealish declare he wants to join Spuds

3. Both Joe Bryan & John McGinn have (I believe) completed their medicals/agreed terms with us & may well be unveiled as a “peace offering” following Grealish’s disclosure

Levi is a tight so and so. He seems to always buy players around 23 years old and sells them in for triple 3 years later when in there prime. Harry Kane will probably be the next one for 200m. Let's hope we get a buy in clause in the deal.
    Regarding Barry it's our last season to sign him. He did say he wants to end his career at VP but probably on companionate leave right now. If it's not now it will never happen.

I think we need more than those two players to soften the blow. Some kind of marquee signing is needed with attacking ability. Benteke would be perfect but I won't hold my breath even though he's been playing like a championship player. Its great having 30m in the bank for a home grown player but it's not our money so I don't really care unless he's replaced. New owners need to give us a lift!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)