+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

They have bongo. They bailed us out, stopped the rot, kept koj and chester and on the verge of 4th and 5th signings. My god just where we looking last month? Down.
    Weve got money for the future, no sign of going bust, weve won our first game. Tell you what if Terry hasnt signed for Derby yet i would not be surprized to see him back?

Super John Mcginn what a player you just signed a legend at ER and hope he does well, wish him all the best for the future thanks for the memories John do us proud.

Nice one oldman 👍🏻 I never heard of him but your comments have filled me with a bit more optimism. You never know he could be better than Grealish overall?
    Come on Bruce bring in Huth and a striker now and have a crack at the title.

Im a Hibs and Villa fan so ive mixed feelings about this.

Gutted Hibs have lost him, but it's a cracking signing for Villa, he has bags of potential.

He's got good experience, won the two major cups in scotland at his two clubs, won promotion, 10 scotland caps, played and scored in europe, nominated for scottish poty last year. Played over 200 games at 23

Different type to Grealish, McGinn is more box to box, big engine on him, good passer of the bal aswell and chips nin with the odd goal.

Come to think of it, he would be good foil for Grealish.

Fast forward this to 1:40 for his goal in the europa league in greece last week

1:55 for his goal in the earlier round:

Very nice.

Got to love the Hibs fans. They have lost a favourite player and shown so much class.

Sounds like Joe Bryan signed and the changed his mind and is off to Fulham.

No big loss in my mind. We’ll wave to him as we pass him their way down.

Yep Celtic will be hacked off not offering more for him well worth the money

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)