+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Higan going on loan to sheff utd

Hogan going on loan!

I never rated higan anyway

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Hogan going on loan!
    I saw the interest pre-season but then it seemed to disappear. Sheff Utd signed a couple of loans today, AMF and a striker. If Hogan is going, and there's nothing official yet, or anything more than a 6 week old rumour, then SB must have at least 2 strikers lined up. I saw Issac Success mentioned alot.
    Last edited by Exiledvillan; 13-08-2018 at 05:44 PM.

News in the mail tonight makes me think Bruce is confident of bringing in st least 2 forwards?

Well we need them Dave. Though the Mail, for a local, ear to the ground, press organisation are very poor. They just seem to regurgitate B/S from Nursey at the Mirror (sister paper). If we signed a tenth of the players they mention we’d have a squad of 70. They’re bound to get one right soon though.
    Here’s hoping mate.

David Villa to leave New York to play for his namesake team. Welchweeklytimes

Richards has left.

Well looks like Ross is too, im still miffed that SB did not give him a go. What a waste of money! Will end up costing the club about 20 million in fees, severence pay and wages......learn from it Villa.

Apparently were looking at bringing back Clark from Newcastle. Better than Elphick but I'm not exactly excited if it's true.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)