+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No contracts for these 3 players

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    Along with GMac I always took a liking to Yacob, I know that occasionally the Red Mist would descend but I always loved his attitude particularly when he formed a partnership with Mulumbu, not many went passed him and his positional sense was quite good which made up for his lack of pace, I think we'll miss him.
    I liked Yacob too BBT...you know, he was only sent off once...you can't make omelettes without smashing eggs and he scrambled a good few attacks in his time.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    I liked Yacob too BBT...you know, he was only sent off once...you can't make omelettes without smashing eggs and he scrambled a good few attacks in his time.
    Not quite.

He was sent off five times in total and twice for us.

One straight red v Chelsea in the Prem' and two yellows against the Vile in the FA Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Not quite.

He was sent off five times in total and twice for us.

One straight red v Chelsea in the Prem' and two yellows against the Vile in the FA Cup.
    Not from the stats that I read '68..if that is the case then I along with the statistics stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Not from the stats that I read '68..if that is the case then I along with the statistics stand corrected.
    Morning Glm.

Visual link to Albion appearances and cards for 2014-2015.....

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...&season_id=144

.......... plus a more expansive link to his career as a whole, just scroll down for cards collected.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/clau.../spieler/45330

Didn't mean to seem school teacherish so apologies to you if it came across as such.

It's just that I remembered him being sent off against Chelsea having watched the game via a link.

And it was also my great misfortune to have been in attendance for the one against the Vile .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)