+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aberdeen v Burnley

Aberdeen v Burnley

In Europe it's early doors .

How good are they and do Aberdeen stand a chance .

Sorry Buc,didn't see this thread .. We finished seventh in the premiership,read into that what you will.. Hope we can get through,but not bothered too much either way as we need to concentrate on stopping in the premiership.. Once again may the best team win mate..

Are you coming down to the turf ? I'm away on holiday so I will miss them both..Maybe they will be on the television though..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Sorry Buc,didn't see this thread .. We finished seventh in the premiership,read into that what you will.. Hope we can get through,but not bothered too much either way as we need to concentrate on stopping in the premiership.. Once again may the best team win mate..

Are you coming down to the turf ? I'm away on holiday so I will miss them both..Maybe they will be on the television though..
    Hope it's a good game mate .

Sadly I won't get a ticket for the trip south as they will sell out very quickly and the points system won't help me too much this season .

The atmosphere at pittodrie will be mental the place bounces in European ties .

I can tell you it's bedlem in a stadium similar in capacity as your own .

It's a pity you couldn't manage up be great share a beer or two with you .

I do think obviously you have better players and to finish 7th in the EPL is a huge statement.
    Aberdeen will have to raise their game also your season starts later hopefully catch Burnley a we bit cold . But it's a tough tie for us .

See some of your fans aren't happy about the trip up north as it's your first European tie they were hoping for Italy or Malta .
    Sorry to disappoint.
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 22-06-2018 at 06:07 PM.

I've seen Burnley in Europe in the sixties Buc,when we got to the quarter finals of the European cup ..The younger fans were hoping for a trip abroad but never mind,perhaps we can get one in the next round if we are lucky enough to go through ..Should be two very close games with perhaps just the one goal seperating both teams after two legs..

I've seen Burnley in Europe in the sixties Buc,when we got to the quarter finals of the European cup ..The younger fans were hoping for a trip abroad but never mind,perhaps we can get one in the next round if we are lucky enough to go through ..Should be two very close games with perhaps just the one goal seperating both teams after two legs..
    I didn't know Burnley got to the quarter finals of the European cup.

I think that's amazing and glad you were able to witness such a tie.

C'Mon the Burnley.

Aberdeen are gash.

Rangers horse the sheep all over the place so can the mighty Burnley. GSTQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    C'Mon the Burnley.

Aberdeen are gash.

Rangers horse the sheep all over the place so can the mighty Burnley. GSTQ.
    Hope you are right Rab..

Hope you are right Rab..
    Rab is right we got humped from Rangers last season ..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)