+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Massive have found their level

Notice the Rotherham Pig, McBrewer, had to put his "injured player" slant on it. Mein Gott im Himmel that guy is ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Notice the Rotherham Pig, McBrewer, had to put his "injured player" slant on it. Mein Gott im Himmel that guy is ugly.
    I dunt think i've ever seen the Rawmarsh not Rovrum pig But i'll tek your word for it Mahatma,i mean you'd never be biased against the grunters wud ya mate? UTCB

Whats even better than the article is the typical deluded comments below it......absolutely priceless.

They really are mentally insane

One of them believes they've only been relegated twice and promoted twice since they were a Premier League Club

RELEGATED FROM THE PREM

RELEGATED FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP

PROMOTED TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP

RELEGATED FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP

PROMOTED TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP

That's three relegations and two promotions

Also the other priceless excuse " The only reason for their failure was injuries".

When we beat them at the swill WE WERE THE INJURY RAVAGED TEAM, not them.

They had Forestfairy missing and that's it.

They then use our ONLY injury being Coutts to justify their "injury crisis". Conveniently forgetting that Brooks missed half a season

Freeman missed practically a full season

First choice goalkeeper Moore was injured for a large part of the season. Blackman doing well doesn't change the fact that he got his chance due to our first choice being injured.

Sharp, Duffy and Clarke all missed a good few games

Carter Vickers was brought in because of injuries to our central defenders.

After spending what they haven't got.......AGAIN they still can't put out a team that can overcome a few injuries

Turning Tinpot, by their definition

JaddyOwl:

Shoot me down for this if you want but speaking to my work colleague who is also Wednesday through and through.

Regarding raising funds if its possible to start a go fund me page or similar to raise funds from FANS and fans alone eg £10/fan no more no less. Once collected hand it straight over to Chansiri to go fetch Venancio and Max Clark obvs we would need 20000 fans at £10 to raise 2mill.

Im not sure on tax imolications but think of the media coverage alone and it would be a great way to reiterate our dedication back to our Chairman who in due course will show us as fans much more back.

Not taking the mick deay serious cant we get this sorted???

Poster might need to invest in a calculator before posting next time - £10 x 20000 isn't £2m

Very 'Exeter City'...

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

JaddyOwl:

Shoot me down for this if you want but speaking to my work colleague who is also Wednesday through and through.

Regarding raising funds if its possible to start a go fund me page or similar to raise funds from FANS and fans alone eg £10/fan no more no less. Once collected hand it straight over to Chansiri to go fetch Venancio and Max Clark obvs we would need 20000 fans at £10 to raise 2mill.

Im not sure on tax imolications but think of the media coverage alone and it would be a great way to reiterate our dedication back to our Chairman who in due course will show us as fans much more back.

Poster might need to invest in a calculator before posting next time - £10 x 20000 isn't £2m
    No problem, they must have at least 200000 fans to get that total.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

JaddyOwl:

Obviously still using an abacus...

f**k it lets just have another save our pigs sketch 😂😂😂

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/to...omment-8154475

Apparently they are going to be top of the League after the first five games

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/to...omment-8154475

Apparently they are going to be top of the League after the first five games
    Yep, they never learn do they?

Name:  40C23DC7-A2B3-4F67-BF7E-0A00966BC369.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  11.1 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast