+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EFL fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Sadly true Ronnie
    UTB
    More time for BennyBlockmod to booze before the game and we can all look in wondrous amazement at his beer goggled report of the game Monte,I'm tippin he picks Gerrin McGinn as MOTM. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Both Steel City Derbies will be allocated 11 a.m kick offs. by SYP. When Sky come along wanting to broadcast them they will be told to go for Friday evening as apparently theres no trouble at night matches.

5.30 p.m on a Saturday against the Jacks. SYP will be having nightmares at the prospect of fans actually drinking before a game. Pubs to be shut down after the game.
    And dont forget the piglets just about arriving back in town as our game ends,cops will be stretched.

tough opening game that for pigs they could well get turned over

If we get the right quality in it could be the best time to play Swansea. They will take time to acclimatise and I expect there better players to be sold.

Stoke on the last day..? Promotion Party..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Stoke on the last day..? Promotion Party..?
    I dunt fancy them to go straight back Pops.Leeds could be a decent e/w bet. UTCB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12