+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any one else looked at the fixture list and thought ...

Both villa games are midweek which is a bugger

Yes I remember thinking that the last season in the Championship as well, with good reason.

I looked at it and thought......welcome back to Premiership 2 - also remember, Millwall promoted last year via L1 Playoffs and had a very good season

hope springs eternal

Disappointed. I'm looking to be over late August and was hoping to take my Daughter and Grandson to their first game at NYS. I wouldn't take my worst enemy to that game on the 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Disappointed. I'm looking to be over late August and was hoping to take my Daughter and Grandson to their first game at NYS. I wouldn't take my worst enemy to that game on the 25th.
    Come with me CAM, I will look after you...

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    What ScoraFu says. Lets hope we make a real fight of it, with a team of fighters.

Looking forward to planning a few UK visits now, Boro and Villa look like possibilities at least, 2 grounds I've never been to.
    Been to both of those. Villa quite a few times and Boro just the once.
    Lost both away matches last time in the Championship. Villa was early in the season and the writing was on the wall even then.
    Expecting 6 points from the two games....as if...

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Come with me CAM, I will look after you...
    Well they do say around here that if you come across one you don't have to be able to run faster than a mountain lion as long as you can run faster than your friends. With your dodgy knees I'll be fine then

I wouldn't want the little one traumatised at his first game, and that's just meeting the MM faithful let alone the Millwall low life.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 21-06-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Looking forward to it more than anything.
    Remember watching Arnason, McGuire, Tom Heaton and Lingard recently at the NYS and now they're all on the biggest stage of the them all at the World Cup

Most annoying thing about Villa away last time in the Championship , other than the poor performance on the pitch, was Stubbsy saying, before and after the march, that we can't compete with their resources... I think that Villa only won one of their first ten games, and that was against us! Other Championship team managers had obviously not come to the same conclusion

Think may need to start going to pub early to get a table, didn't need to worry about that last season.
    That's it I'd rather be watching championship footy than L1 and checkatrade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast