+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any one else looked at the fixture list and thought ...

Any one else looked at the fixture list and thought ...

…. oh bu99€r !

Still looking forward to it though

UTM

No

Yes but again looking forward to it. Hopefully Mr Warne will prove me wrong again. I don't mind eating humble pie if it means success for the Millers.

Yep reality setting in for many.

If we get behind the manager and team then we’ve got a fighting chance

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Yes but again looking forward to it. Hopefully Mr Warne will prove me wrong again. I don't mind eating humble pie if it means success for the Millers.
    Someone needs to make a humble pie for people to eat

No good whittling about big name clubs, look at Sunderland last year. I reckon there will be at least one big name club who will dip out. We could do with 3 dipping out though admittedly.

Nah bring em on the bigger they are the harder they fall as mi owd dad used to say...

Just enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    No good whittling about big name clubs, look at Sunderland last year. I reckon there will be at least one big name club who will dip out. We could do with 3 dipping out though admittedly.

Nah bring em on the bigger they are the harder they fall as mi owd dad used to say...
    Too right Roly. Only look at the names of the clubs and think that they are coming to NYS next season and not League one teams. That means bigger crowds and more income for the club. We should not fear any of them. Okay so they have bigger grounds, bigger support and bigger budgets.

And I bet now that many of them will not be as prepared as the Millers next season. We always go on names and we should just look at what they've got. How many times has Lampard managed in the Championship? How many times have those Brazilian players that Forest got have played in the Championship? How many points do you get for being a bigger club? The answer to all those is zilch.

Think back to last season and possibly the worst central defender on show against the Millers had a surname of Ferdinand. I also remember one of the Football Heaven presenters say that the standard of the Championship last season was poor.

Nothing to fear but fear itself! Really looking forward to it and as you say "Bring it on".

After having a good look we need to hit the ground in the first month and get them point but footballs a funny old game

What ScoraFu says. Lets hope we make a real fight of it, with a team of fighters.

Looking forward to planning a few UK visits now, Boro and Villa look like possibilities at least, 2 grounds I've never been to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast