+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cambridge V County

Cambridge V County

First home game of the season. I expect Chalky will be there, but wont want to meet up for a beer. Not that im offering. But when it comes to the possibilty of a hot, wet, squelchy night with my sister theres no stopping him.

I would say that there's about a 70/80% chance that I will be going,my annual leave requests have just been put in and I can't see there being much of a problem with the games that I wish to attend,I probably won't know definitely until early next week though

I'm afraid that a lot has happened over the past couple of weeks Frank,ive been struck by cupids arrow and it made a direct hit on my heart and it's not Connie that has fired it,three years of being friends has gone a step further 💗

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, And the trip to Hampshire? I expect your new partner is also stuffed with money. I will inform Connie how easily your head is turned. Im sure she will cry buckets.

The trip to Hampshire was to see her,she's lived on the IoW for the past six months,absence has made the heart grow fonder

Someone beginning with H?

No Griff,she's never been more than a family friend,her name is Sue and I met her at work three years ago but she had a boyfriend then but we always got on really well so kept in touch and had meetups when she moved

Nice one, chalks. How big are her tits?

More than enough kel 👍

I shall be visiting your fair city to next Saturday,do you still have to trudge through that field to get to the away entrance,is that pub that used to be an old cinema still there and are you nervous about losing your first home game?

That field is Stourbridge common, and in the middle ages held the biggest fair in the country. I dont know what pub your talking about, is it on Mill Road?. That was the Kinema which was around the corner from where i grew up. You could see the sky when inside. I saw all the old war films there, great times.

United will be having an independant audit, at least 2 million has gone missing. We were told we would have a surplus, then we made a 600k loss. Just like that.

With that money we would have kissed County and div 2 goodbye. Hang on. Derry was in charge, we would never have got promoted with him, only relegated. Its a concensus that he produced the worst football never to have ended in relegation, and in some cases, worse football than when we did. A truly shocking manager.

Our new manager is playing attacking football, we have scored nearly 40 pre season goals. We will be going for your throat. What sort of season we will have is anyones guess, we lack numbers up front. Top ten to be optimistic. Because of the money problems younsters are making up the squad. It will still be too good for you, one or two of our youngsters are....GOOD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)