+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Chatroom and I Follow Changes

The Chatroom and I Follow Changes

"Following iFollow’s successful introduction in 2017/18 for supporters based overseas, enhancements are being introduced to the live streaming platform ahead of the start of the new campaign at no extra cost to viewers.

Improved production values are being implemented across the online broadcasting service, providing clubs with the scope to introduce bespoke commentary as well as on-screen graphics. Some midweek Championship matches will also benefit from a four-camera setup while additional enhancements to iFollow include more in-game statistics via the app, mobile/desktop websites and an improved match centre.

Prices for the platform have been frozen at £110 for the season for overseas viewers, and International Season Pass subscriptions are on sale as of today. Supporters can find out details on how to subscribe by visiting your club’s website.

In a second development, and in what is a first for English football, some Sky Bet EFL matches will also be made available to watch to supporters within the UK and Ireland throughout the 2018/19 season via iFollow

This development has been made possible due to the new broadcast agreement with Sky which was agreed last year, whereby EFL clubs have been granted the rights to stream games to a domestic audience, in addition to their followers overseas which has been available since the start of 2017/18.

EFL clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming. Sky Sports will have the right to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their interactive and digital services.

Details of how to access EFL matches domestically will be announced in due course."

Originally posted by S5Blade On S2.

I will still do the chatroom unless I've been kidnapped by little green men from mars but it will be audio only either the R Sheff when it's away game or using ifollow audio when at home unless it's a live game, how many will still use the chatroom obviously I/we don't know, I posted this as a reply to one of the posts about the ifollow audio commentary.

"When Uniteds game wasn't the main one being broadcastlive on R Sheff last season (ie mainly the home games) the ifollow audio commentary was the R Sheff from the ground....I used it for the Chatroom, i paid month by month subscription for the ifollow audio comms,generally it was the radio comms I used but as explained when that was not available then ifollow. During the game when the radio feed wanted their 20 every mins round the ground reports you could tell when Gidds or whoever was doing the commentary for that home game actually do it."

Must admit I do like doing it it's a good crack even with the green 'button pressers'.....

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    "Following iFollow’s successful introduction in 2017/18 for supporters based overseas, enhancements are being introduced to the live streaming platform ahead of the start of the new campaign at no extra cost to viewers.

Improved production values are being implemented across the online broadcasting service, providing clubs with the scope to introduce bespoke commentary as well as on-screen graphics. Some midweek Championship matches will also benefit from a four-camera setup while additional enhancements to iFollow include more in-game statistics via the app, mobile/desktop websites and an improved match centre.

Prices for the platform have been frozen at £110 for the season for overseas viewers, and International Season Pass subscriptions are on sale as of today. Supporters can find out details on how to subscribe by visiting your club’s website.

In a second development, and in what is a first for English football, some Sky Bet EFL matches will also be made available to watch to supporters within the UK and Ireland throughout the 2018/19 season via iFollow

This development has been made possible due to the new broadcast agreement with Sky which was agreed last year, whereby EFL clubs have been granted the rights to stream games to a domestic audience, in addition to their followers overseas which has been available since the start of 2017/18.

EFL clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming. Sky Sports will have the right to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their interactive and digital services.

Details of how to access EFL matches domestically will be announced in due course."

Originally posted by S5Blade On S2.

I will still do the chatroom unless I've been kidnapped by little green men from mars but it will be audio only either the R Sheff when it's away game or using ifollow audio when at home unless it's a live game, how many will still use the chatroom obviously I/we don't know, I posted this as a reply to one of the posts about the ifollow audio commentary.

"When Uniteds game wasn't the main one being broadcastlive on R Sheff last season (ie mainly the home games) the ifollow audio commentary was the R Sheff from the ground....I used it for the Chatroom, i paid month by month subscription for the ifollow audio comms,generally it was the radio comms I used but as explained when that was not available then ifollow. During the game when the radio feed wanted their 20 every mins round the ground reports you could tell when Gidds or whoever was doing the commentary for that home game actually do it."

Must admit I do like doing it it's a good crack even with the green 'button pressers'.....
    long live the green button!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    long live the green button!!!!!
    Ps can I use my Identity Cloaker for this?