+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Millers Points Predictions

I thought I was being optimistic saying 17th!

Unfortunately I think that there is a good chance we will be well and truly tw@tted again so any more points than last time will be a bonus(serious head).
    My optimistic head says 46 points.

Honest opinion. If we rely on the loan market were dooooooomed

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Honest opinion. If we rely on the loan market were dooooooomed
    I agree mate by all means pick up loans to compete for places but not to fill places up and like warne said they have to be better than what we have got

Huddersfield had mooy brown and ward on loan and it got them promoted but the core of their team was their own.

For me loan players are to give you an edge you need in certain areas, not to replace your team

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I agree mate by all means pick up loans to compete for places but not to fill places up and like warne said they have to be better than what we have got

Huddersfield had mooy brown and ward on loan and it got them promoted but the core of their team was their own.

For me loan players are to give you an edge you need in certain areas, not to replace your team
    100% Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    I will have a bottle of what you are drinking......nowt like being optimistic.

51pts escape on the last day of the season.
    Don't know about a bottle.............it'd take a case to get me thinking like that!!!!

If we only lose 10 games all season, I'll buy everyone who posts on here a bottle!!!!!

Can’t believe we’re only 25/1 to make the play offs when they have us rooted bottom to go down

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can’t believe we’re only 25/1 to make the play offs when they have us rooted bottom to go down
    66/1 for us to be promoted

I’d settle for mid table mediocrity this season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12