+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: if you could change or add something to your match day experience

if you could change or add something to your match day experience

for those that go either every week or occasionally
    what would you change to make your match day more memorable

i ask as next season i have commited to taking a couple of kids/lads with needs

doing me usuall and going to the strawb.bar loco etc etc and getting smashed wont work to well with a couple of them

fancy the museum and walk along quayside and show them the bridge etc etc

stop of at the lady of the north

anything else

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    lady of the north
    You on about the huge earthwork sculpture with the massive norks near Cramlington?

Take them into the club shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    You on about the huge earthwork sculpture with the massive norks near Cramlington?
    angel of the north
    sorry i had toonlegend on me mind

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Take them into the club shop.
    pheck of they will knick everything

I know, take em to the local synagogue, pull the Rabbi to one side and tell him to stop making such a fkn meal of the holocaust.

Follow that up by going to any working mans club and announcing over the bingo tannoy that the miners, ship builders or anyone made anything that they deserved all they got for not working 60 hours a week for free and Maggie was just misunderstood and got a lot of bad press.

On the way out through the fire escape head first shout Rafa is a wnker and Ashley is the Messiah and fir everyone to stop expecting the club to spend more than newly promoted teams.

That'll fairly entertain the bairns for the day I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    I know, take em to the local synagogue, pull the Rabbi to one side and tell him to stop making such a fkn meal of the holocaust.

Follow that up by going to any working mans club and announcing over the bingo tannoy that the miners, ship builders or anyone made anything that they deserved all they got for not working 60 hours a week for free and Maggie was just misunderstood and got a lot of bad press.

On the way out through the fire escape head first shout Rafa is a wnker and Ashley is the Messiah and fir everyone to stop expecting the club to spend more than newly promoted teams.

That'll fairly entertain the bairns for the day I'd say.
    i have sat with many geordies and discussed my views on the miners and ship builders some agreed with me and a lot didnt .but i still had the balls to do it and they like me agreed to disagree

i have also sat with many geordies mostly at the game and discussed my views on rafa

mostly were grown up and didnt feel the need to ban me from the pub or the ground for having and continuing to stand by my views

and i dont say rafa is a ****er
    just not a great manager and in my eyes is taking the club backwards
    might be getting us in a decent position
    but the squad is phecked the under23s wont be giving us anything soon
    and he isnt commiting to his plan

and as for the jews
    heres how much i am not afraid to discuss such things
    a couple of months ago the jewish community were up in arms with the labour leader over his parties stance on the jews and anti semetism

i attended the so called march on parliament by what was meant to be a demonstration

there wasnt 300 people there

i talked to a lad who was a jew and his farther on the train on the way home

they tried telling me they had to keep protecting themselves against anti semetism

i told them i think they weere the first two jews i had ever met
    and i wondered why they got so much air time and press for race hate when i had never heard any one diss a jew or burn their flag in the uk

yet i had seen many people get killed by jews over land and borders

the father then tried telling me how he was smuggled to this country as a child in the war and how he had lost contact with his parents and family and pressumed them to be dead

however he had through the media and other forms managed to make contact with quite a few members of his family and friends he had thought were killed in the war and told me he thought many more people would soon be treaced like this as there were not those ways of finding people after the war and people just pressumed people had been killed in the gas chambers as that is what they were told and accepted

so you see i will discuss many thisng with many people

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i have sat with many geordies and discussed my views on the miners and ship builders some agreed with me and a lot didnt .but i still had the balls to do it and they like me agreed to disagree

i have also sat with many geordies mostly at the game and discussed my views on rafa

mostly were grown up and didnt feel the need to ban me from the pub or the ground for having and continuing to stand by my views

and i dont say rafa is a ****er
    just not a great manager and in my eyes is taking the club backwards
    might be getting us in a decent position
    but the squad is phecked the under23s wont be giving us anything soon
    and he isnt commiting to his plan

and as for the jews
    heres how much i am not afraid to discuss such things
    a couple of months ago the jewish community were up in arms with the labour leader over his parties stance on the jews and anti semetism

i attended the so called march on parliament by what was meant to be a demonstration

there wasnt 300 people there

i talked to a lad who was a jew and his farther on the train on the way home

they tried telling me they had to keep protecting themselves against anti semetism

i told them i think they weere the first two jews i had ever met
    and i wondered why they got so much air time and press for race hate when i had never heard any one diss a jew or burn their flag in the uk

yet i had seen many people get killed by jews over land and borders

the father then tried telling me how he was smuggled to this country as a child in the war and how he had lost contact with his parents and family and pressumed them to be dead

however he had through the media and other forms managed to make contact with quite a few members of his family and friends he had thought were killed in the war and told me he thought many more people would soon be treaced like this as there were not those ways of finding people after the war and people just pressumed people had been killed in the gas chambers as that is what they were told and accepted

so you see i will discuss many thisng with many people
    You are a goddamn maverick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    You are a goddamn maverick.
    im not
    many gerordies etc will sit down and chat
    not everyone retorts to violence

a lot of the lads dont disagree when i say labour shut more mines and ship yards than maggie did

and many were well beyond safe use when she took over

many shipyards had been shut down and cheap boats being made abroad and delivered on time that wasnt happening here due to the unions and labours failure to control them
    thats why thecar industry went south

most are realists and realise maggy did what labour should have or would have had eventually do

they didnt have the balls
    but the iron lady did

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    It's called Northumberlandia and next to it is a massive opencast

Actually PBoro you'd love that

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)