+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up Yours Argentina

Up Yours Argentina

Did I enjoy that or what .

We even had the fat cheat in the crowd to boot .

I have to say I can't remember seeing a worse Argentinean team in all the world cups I've seen .

If Iceland can beat Nigeria tomorrow then they are just about on the plane home .

Now then , can the Swedes knock the German's out on Saturday night ?

Madonna didn't look a happy bunny did she?

Croatia looked a decent side, I reckon they stand a good chance of winning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Madonna didn't look a happy bunny did she?

Croatia looked a decent side, I reckon they stand a good chance of winning it.

Agreed. Croatia are a classy team. They have some quality players who can play.

Argentina were being over hyped before tournament bit they only just made it thru qualifying. I thought Iceland would upset them with their style in the first game and so it proved. Tonight's match was a must not lose for the argies but they were well beaten. The game isn't up for them yet but it's not looking good. Damn shame.

I'll be cheering on Sweden against Germany and Iran against Portugal too

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Did I enjoy that or what .

We even had the fat cheat in the crowd to boot .

I have to say I can't remember seeing a worse Argentinean team in all the world cups I've seen .

If Iceland can beat Nigeria tomorrow then they are just about on the plane home .

Now then , can the Swedes knock the German's out on Saturday night ?
    Big cheer in our house too mate. I’ll be shouting for Iceland and Sweden too.

Nigeria currently leading 2-0 against Iceland which brings Argentina right back in to the tournament .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nigeria currently leading 2-0 against Iceland which brings Argentina right back in to the tournament .

Scraped thru bit skin ot teeth. They're a classy bunch aren't they them argies, up yours maradonna

Croatia currently leading 2-0 against Iceland which brings Argentina right back in to the tournament .
    Now 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Scraped thru bit skin ot teeth. They're a classy bunch aren't they them argies, up yours maradonna
    They'll do well to progress much further in my opinion , very limited team plus Messi , when they can actually get him in the game that is .

Quality goal by Messi though , absolutely top notch that was .

Maradonna showing his class giving it a double handed finger up arse gesture to Nigerian fans below his balcony.

Lovely man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast