+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Diddy Transfer Thread 18/19

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I wonder if we had the foresight to add in a % of any profit of a Stockley sale?
    Say he went for £1m
    That’s £180k for a 20% profit on £100k we got.
    Who knows.

Stockley was like Rico in a way. Refs loved to book him, not saying that he didn't deserve some of his bookings but he got booked for challenges that Kyle Laughable, Kris Boyd, Scott Brown etc wouldn't have been carded for.

I've not followed his career since he left us but I would be absolutely staggered if the bid was seven figures. Hopefully a sell on clause was added but it's not a transfer that you would have foreseen getting a sizeable move in the near future.

Of course I'm sure it'll give Mason another reason to beat his drum about Aberdeen FC.

I wonder if we had the foresight to add in a % of any profit of a Stockley sale?
    Say he went for £1m
    That’s £180k for a 20% profit on £100k we got.
    Foresight??? 😂😂😂

This is Milne we’re talking about....

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Waghorn £8 million!

Yes £8 million. Money in England is absolutely insane. Two teams battling it out to sign Jayden Stockley, Preston and Ipswich. Can't wait to see what he goes for in that over inflated bubble of a market.

Honestly Waghorn for £8 million.

On that transfer alone we should be telling all English teams that enquire about McKenna the starting bid is £20 million.
    Absolutely correct. McKenna is easy worth £10m now in guffball terms to go down south - maybe more as time goes by. We just need to show some backbone and stand our corner.

Forget the £8m - just another example of how ridiculous guffball is. Anyone with sky sports should take a long hard look at themselves.

What is interesting is that a boy who genuinely struggled in our premiership and was utter mince has performed well in their championship - hence the interest.

Awaiting the Jim White click bait article about what this tells us about the sliding standards and status of guffball championship Fitba - winna hold my breath as that c’unt would never bite the hand that feeds him.

I couldn’t give a flying f’uck what the Nigel’s think of our league, but maybe, just maybe, this shows it’s nowhere near as pish as they make out.

If only we could go out and prove another similar point the morn.....

Just to point out. Head murderpool walloper is looking like a f@cking fud just now. Nice spending you prick. 170m and counting. Hypocrite kunt

Huns are after Lafferty for another spell with them. Apparently Hearts have turned down a 200k offer. I smell bullsh*t there. Doesn't really strike me as a Gerrard signing so either someone behind the scenes is trying to sign him themselves or, probably more likely, some of his old pals are gathering a bit of attention to make it a bit easier for the lanky pr*ck to con a pay rise out of Budge.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Doesn't really strike me as a Gerrard signing
    Aye, you mean he has no previous links with Liverpool?

I doubt there is any real transfer strategy at Ibrox. Other than strengthen their defence, the've done nothing so far that concerns me.

Lafferty would be a weak and unimaginative signing, whom our defence would have in their back pockets, but one that I can see Sevco making. Gerrard knows fcuk all about Scottish football, neither does McAllister, they are just signing ex rangers players with the right sounding names

Hibs just got a man city speed merchant winger on loan! Was playing for FC Twente in Holland a season or 2 ago!

If we have no new players for the hun game it'll be scandalous!

Mutants on the hat well one mutant Fine n dandy saying we are getting a great signing today FFS utter mutant troll freak he must be

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Hibs just got a man city speed merchant winger on loan! Was playing for FC Twente in Holland a season or 2 ago!

If we have no new players for the hun game it'll be scandalous!

Mutants on the hat well one mutant Fine n dandy saying we are getting a great signing today FFS utter mutant troll freak he must be
    Looking doubtful as to having any new players in prior to the scum game.
    I think we’ll see a couple in the week after.

As for “fine n dandy” from AFC Chat, he’s one of the biggest a*seholes on that site.
    He’s clueless.
    And in this instance is attention seeking.
    He knows the square root of f**k all.

Looking doubtful as to having any new players in prior to the scum game.
    I think we’ll see a couple in the week after.

As for “fine n dandy” from AFC Chat, he’s one of the biggest a*seholes on that site.
    He’s clueless.
    And in this instance is attention seeking.
    He knows the square root of f**k all.
    Seems there all just attention seeking freaks on afc chat then.

As for no new player before hun game just proves how poor our scouting network is and or the lack of DNA/McLean Rooney cash being spent.

On the McKenna story I'd be raging if we sold him even for 4M as at least 3.5M of that would go towards this new stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Seems there all just attention seeking freaks on afc chat then.

As for no new player before hun game just proves how poor our scouting network is and or the lack of DNA/McLean Rooney cash being spent.

On the McKenna story I'd be raging if we sold him even for 4M as at least 3.5M of that would go towards this new stadium
    Window doesn’t shut until 31/8.
    I’ll wait & see how we shape up before being too critical.
    A good striker & a winger & I think we’re in decent shape.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast