+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Diddy Transfer Thread 18/19

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I see showbiz teeth is throwing a strop about the club not matching his ambitions financially

The same guy who spunked half a billion & won f*ck all
    But he also said clubs must show ambition and courage something milne coudnt do if his life depended on it

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    But he also said clubs must show ambition and courage something milne coudnt do if his life depended on it
    You don't need to shoe horn a dig at anything Aberdeen into every post mate.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    You don't need to shoe horn a dig at anything Aberdeen into every post mate.
    Everything Aberdeen? It was Milne I was aiming a dig at. He's like a boa constrictor snake strangling the life out of the club

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Everything Aberdeen? It was Milne I was aiming a dig at. He's like a boa constrictor snake strangling the life out of the club
    I'm glad you clarified that as I was unaware that a boa constrictor was indeed a snake!

I know it was mentioned on the previous page about Windass going to Wigan. Nobody mentioned the fee though. £2.5 million. How the hell is he worth that even in a vastly over inflated guff market. Deary me.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I know it was mentioned on the previous page about Windass going to Wigan. Nobody mentioned the fee though. £2.5 million. How the hell is he worth that even in a vastly over inflated guff market. Deary me.
    Tavernier was being linked for 5m earlier this week. That c@nt is mince. His defensive qualities were exposed by a very sh@te us on sunday

The huns seem to manage to over hype players pretty well.

Hibs now sign Daryl Horgan on 3 year deal! I'm posting this here on the diddy transfer thread! But is it really the dons summer recruitment which is the diddy thread 🤔

Bordeaux have bid 3.75m for Sloth 😮 Wtf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45203177

Bordeaux have bid 3.75m for Sloth �� Wtf

Fit happened to the 10 million Fenerbahce were willing to pay

Bordeaux have bid 3.75m for Sloth �� Wtf

Whilst the MSM might believe any old sheite spouted by jabba i think i'll choose to believe jabba does speak sheite so this load of sheite will be exactly that.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast