+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heavy Metal Rules. Officially

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Aye, and 52% voted to leave the EU....
    They were made up of the following

Dance fans 15%
    Hip Hop fans 15%
    Other fans 12% (That's where zither music fits in)
    House fans 5%
    Reggae fans 5%

Heavy Metal fans, country fans and pop fans said no to Brexit

I love heavy metal. The faster the guys can play their drums and guitars the better. Really really fast guitar is nuts.
    The growling some metal singers do is awesome too cos its so scary and extreme. I like to wear a black Jack Daniels or band t-shirt with all my black gear just like everyone else does who goes to metal gigs does cos we’re all so edgy and dark. The LP covers with scary monsters and exploding eyeballs and gory sh:t is awesome too. Im off to sew an ‘Eddie’ Iron Maiden patch on my denim jacket cos im a mental gnarley rocker.
    I also love good straight up classic rock tho like Aerosmith, that elevator tunes a banger. Ditto anything by gnr (livin on a prayer my fave)

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    I love heavy metal. The faster the guys can play their drums and guitars the better. Really really fast guitar is nuts.
    The growling some metal singers do is awesome too cos its so scary and extreme. I like to wear a black Jack Daniels or band t-shirt with all my black gear just like everyone else does who goes to metal gigs does cos we’re all so edgy and dark. The LP covers with scary monsters and exploding eyeballs and gory sh:t is awesome too. Im off to sew an ‘Eddie’ Iron Maiden patch on my denim jacket cos im a mental gnarley rocker.
    I also love good straight up classic rock tho like Aerosmith, that elevator tunes a banger. Ditto anything by gnr (livin on a prayer my fave)

You like Black Grape for f@ck sake. Need I say more

Fritz and his swinging zither sounds more appealing
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-06-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You like Black Grape for f@ck sake. Need I say more

Fritz and his swinging zither sounds more appealing
    Fair doos but i only got into them cos they had the word ‘black’ in the name so assumed they’d have some sort of death metal thing going on. I listen to them on double speed tho so the guitars and drums are mintal rapid and Ryder sounds like Orville the duck its pretty heavy.

Black Lace also?

Good lad.

You never really need attend ony metal gigs. Just stand outside Captain Tom’s any evening, and there’s always some shouty, thrashy thing going on in an adjoining rehearsal room, trashing the bass rig speakers and making rehearsal of one’s arpeggiated lute-based madrigal band difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Black Lace also?

Good lad.

Agadoo was like a gateway drug for me into metal. Again, listened to on 7” vinyl at double speed you have yirself some pretty fast heavy dark sh:t. Played backwards is like having Satan himself in the room. They were so unmetal they were metal.

Agadoo was like a gateway drug for me into metall.

I recall your curtains being shut for over a week when Cilla Black was taken from us on Beelzebub’s blazing chariot of fleeting mortality, Dod.

Step Inside, Lucifer.

Shes in a better place now

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast