+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa Clash ticket info with Aberdeen...

sinkov --I remember that very well because my mother had similar problems, although she managed to get one through a friend of a friend!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I really think it ought to be first come, first served to season ticket holders.

All Burnley Football Club have created is an uber elite of fans who get first dibs on every away game, the loyalty points naturally accumulate and no-one else gets a look in.

I have friends with kids and they have no chance of taking the kids with them because the youngsters simply cannot accrue enough points.

Tickets should go on sale, season ticket holders get first dibs then general release. End of.
    I sympathise but it is called a loyalty scheme and if people really have gone to every game for the last 15 years they should get first chance or you lose the loyalty badge. In 2009 there were 4000 fans with over 2000 points

Read more at: https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...licy-1-1692153

Like I said OC, BFC have created an uber brand of super fan. No-one else can break in.

It's a clique.

You can buy a season ticket, sit on your arse and never go to a game. How loyal is that?

I have spent thousands of pounds on corporate boxes and the loyalty point reward is zilch.

I have a 19 year old son who is Clarets Mad, he has had a season ticket since he was nine and still has less than 4000 points.

No European adventure for a proper fan unless you have been going to games for the last twenty years, it's bonkers!

Seems you should definitely argue the corporate boxes gaining nul points case BT.

If you buy a lottery ticket OC, do you have to wait 20 years before you can win the draw?

Just got my ST for Clitheroe today, £75 for 4 home pre-season friendlies and 19 home league games. No problem getting on home or away, cheap pies, the opportunity to tell the ref and liners exactly what you think of them, and they can hear you, often you get a reply, no VAR or prospect of it, no diving, cheating, squealing prima donnas. Proper football, first game next Saturday, home to Blackburn
    Rovers U23s, fancy it BT ?

Oh well.Hotel and airline booked so obviously I won't be going to the game.3 day trip with the good lady and,hopefully,meet up with a few supporters for a moan

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Oh well.Hotel and airline booked so obviously I won't be going to the game.3 day trip with the good lady and,hopefully,meet up with a few supporters for a moan
    Keep posting on here barrie, we love a good moan. Well I do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Just got my ST for Clitheroe today, £75 for 4 home pre-season friendlies and 19 home league games. No problem getting on home or away, cheap pies, the opportunity to tell the ref and liners exactly what you think of them, and they can hear you, often you get a reply, no VAR or prospect of it, no diving, cheating, squealing prima donnas. Proper football, first game next Saturday, home to Blackburn
    Rovers U23s, fancy it BT ?
    sinkov ---it is only £30 for concessions at Ashington with all the same benefits as you get.

Bloody hell supersub, that's cheap, hardly worth bothering to collect the money, they might as well let you on for nowt. I always find it hard to assess the standard of non league in the NE, seems to be a bit of an anomaly. Your league is one level below Clitheroe's, but I wouldn't be surprised if the standard is just as good, if not better. It opened my eyes a couple of years ago, we played a NE team in one of the cups, it might have been Consett, they were either same level as Clitheroe, level 8, or one below, can't remember, but they were much better, won without breaking sweat. They were well up to Evostik Prem standard which is level 7 in this area, or Step 3 I think they call it now.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)