+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa Clash ticket info with Aberdeen...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not that simple barrie. You have to have the original authorisation slip, that holds your name, ID and Clarets number. That process has stopped selling tickets on the black market in a heartbeat.
    Is it not possible for some sort of returns policy to allow for the club to resell them - maybe it’s UEFAs rules but it will be very frustrating to see empty seats when thousands want them.

Meanwhile is the TV deal any nearer? It’s very quiet.

Aberdeen fan here, been nosing around the thread and wondering how people can’t sell on tickets? We do not have people working on turnstiles so there would be no checks with names/id on tickets. Im just glad i got my ticket for Turf Moor before they sold out, should be a good atmosphere

No matter how high up the leagues we go, there doesn't seem to any tiny problem that our club can't turn into a bigger one.
    Anyway how's the TV deal going, is it on't box yet, it's taking longer than Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No matter how high up the leagues we go, there doesn't seem to any tiny problem that our club can't turn into a bigger one.
    Anyway how's the TV deal going, is it on't box yet, it's taking longer than Brexit.
    I honestly thought Dave Baldwin was a man of the people. How wrong can you be?

According to this site

http://www.live-footballontv.com

Our home game is to be on BT Sport1 (TBC)

No news about Aberdeen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I honestly thought Dave Baldwin was a man of the people. How wrong can you be?

Sorry BT, it did take me over 10 minutes to decide, but I could not resist

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post

Sorry BT, it did take me over 10 minutes to decide, but I could not resist
    Fred Karno's Circus had nothing on our lot!

Can I ask a silly question???? If we lose to Aberdeen over the 2 legs is that the end of the campaign?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    Can I ask a silly question???? If we lose to Aberdeen over the 2 legs is that the end of the campaign?
    Yes, however, the plus side is that fans won't be whinging about not being able to get tickets for the away games.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)