+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa Clash ticket info with Aberdeen...

I have heard that the 1st leg will be televised but Aberdeen are not releasing the details til they have sold a few more tickets, anyway a week to go, getting excited for the start and welcoming you guys to Aberdeen. Am on holiday from work and will be heading for beers n afternoon so will probably see a few of yous, won’t ne hard to miss with the claret colours

I'll be around with my Burnley shirt on but my wife gave me an odd look when I told her she would have to wear claret and blue.She'll probably send me out on my own.

Know the feeling B.B.
    don’t forget to try an Aberdeen roll they are often called butteries as you eat them warm with lots of butter.
    Our rolls are called softies.

Supporters who are collecting their tickets in Aberdeen next week can do so from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. from the main reception of the Hilton Garden Inn, 31 St. Andrew Street, Aberdeen, AB25 1JA. Photo ID will be required.

Aberdeen 1 West Brom 1

WBA XI: Bond; Gibbs, Fitzwater, Bartley, Cranie; Edwards, Brunt, Livermore, Field, Phillips; Rodriguez.

Subs: Palmer, Wilson, Melbourne, Hegazi, Dawson, Morrison, Burke, Leko, Harper, Robson-Kanu

Aberdeen 1 West Brom 1

The only unused sub left is Craig Dawson.

Burnley Football Club will screen Thursday’s Europa League second qualifying round, first leg tie from Aberdeen live in the club’s Fanzone.

The game, which kicks off at 7.45pm, will be shown via a HD feed from Pittodrie on the big screen on the North East Car Park. There is no charge for admission.

The Fanzone bar will be open from 6pm, along with the James Hargreaves Stand lower tier, for food provision and toilet facilities. No food or drink will be allowed into the Fanzone.

Please note, there will be no car parking available on the north east (main) car park. Car parking will be available on Harry Potts Way and the Harry Potts Way car park.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

No food or drink will be allowed into the Fanzone.
    Bollox to that, has anyone any advice on the best way to smuggle a cheese and onion pie past Security ? And no, it ain't going up there, who knows how thorough the searches might be.

"No food or drink will be allowed into the Fanzone."

Has Mr Killjoy replaced Mr Kilby?

Just getting ready to go to Aberdeen on flight from Bristol but I am definitely not going to Istanbul.

Stadium holds 17200.
    Adebayor has signed for them
    13 current internationals
    Squad value £49m
    Average age for last game 31

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ista...te/verein/6890

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)