+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa Clash ticket info with Aberdeen...

My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Yes, however, the plus side is that fans won't be whinging about not being able to get tickets for the away games.
    And an even bigger plus, apart from putting BT out of his misery, we can then concentrate on what's really important, what really matters, getting to 40 points in the Premier League.

I really think the bread and butter of the EPL batters everything else!

Sod Europe, we can't get the away tickets, the sooner we exit the better!

I have only just realised that should Aberdeen fail to do a Stanley and Lincoln on us, we will have played eight Europa League games by the end of August!

I think that the Europa League is a poisoned chalice for which you need a large squad to remain fit if you want to progress and also to do well in the PL.
    I know that SD will relish the challenge and will look on the positive side of things and will endeavour to go as far as we can but his main objective will still be to retain our PL status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I really think the bread and butter of the EPL batters everything else!

Sod Europe, we can't get the away tickets, the sooner we exit the better!

I have only just realised that should Aberdeen fail to do a Stanley and Lincoln on us, we will have played eight Europa League games by the end of August!
    I did point out last December regarding the perils of the Europa league, that as we were playing our 18th game of the season, Everton were playing their 30th.

Do we want that sort of workload for our players, can we cope with it ?

In a word, "No!"

Cove Rangers and Aberdeen were forced to abandon Sunday's pre-season friendly at the Balmoral Stadium after Jordon Brown suffered a serious head injury.

Cove’s Brown, 25, collided with Dons defender Andrew Considine in the second half with the visitors leading 2-1.
    Referee Alex Shepherd, Cove manager John Sheran and Aberdeen counterpart Derek McInnes agreed to stop the game.

An ambulance was called with spectators asked to leave, with Brown receiving treatment for over 25 minutes.
    He was given oxygen on the pitch as physios from both teams and the Aberdeen team doctor assisted before paramedics arrived.
    Brown was conscious when he was moved into the ambulance and taken to hospital.

Hope he’s ok!

Info for anyone going to Aberdeen.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...uide-aberdeen/

Has the TV coverage been sorted yet, the game's only a week off.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Has the TV coverage been sorted yet, the game's only a week off.
    Game at Burnley is on BT Sport 1 and. BT sport 4

No TV option has been taken up by any station for the first leg a week before, with Rangers and Hibs also likely to be playing on the night.
    Says
    Daily Record https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...rnley-12939369

It may be on the clubs Redtv but is not shown yet. It costs £5.99 for a month subscription if it is.
    https://redtv.afc.co.uk/tv/dashboard
    Last edited by oldcolner; 19-07-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)