+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa Clash ticket info with Aberdeen...

Europa Clash ticket info with Aberdeen...

I am informed a statement will be issued by Burnley Football Club today regarding allocation and tickets.

Heads up for anyone who wants to beat the ticket rush, ticket purchase details are announced on Monday.

Barrie, let me know if you want one?

Details as promised.

Christ Almighty, these tickets will be like gold dust!

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...een-v-burnley/

BTSport want to televise the game

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ution-12771810

I'm going!

I’m hoping,

Good old BTSport, I'm watching on't box.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Good old BTSport, I'm watching on't box.
    Absolutely.Looking at hotels in Aberdeen and would really like to have a couple of days there with my wife.She will NOT want a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Details as promised.

Christ Almighty, these tickets will be like gold dust!

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...een-v-burnley/
    The away section at the Pitt (I'm sure) holds a bit more than that, 2200-2300 (though I'd need to check the exact figure) so I'd guess Dibble/UEFA are knocking a few off for segregation purposes.

It's going to be a mega scramble for Turf Moor tickets from our end, 2400 will nothing like cover how many want to go.
    I'm going to struggle to get a ticket but might head down anyway and take my chances.

And I can't make the home leg on 26th July due to a prior commitment, which is a bit **** but hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Absolutely.Looking at hotels in Aberdeen and would really like to have a couple of days there with my wife.She will NOT want a ticket.
    Aberdeen is a pretty expensive city.

If you're taking your good lady for a few days, maybe look at staying out of the city, out Deeside way mebbe.

It's lovely out there if you get the weather.

I'm off to Scotland tomorrow, t'other side though, top end of the Crinan Canal. The weather forecast is superb, lot's of sunshine, feck Majorca.

We're staying in Dumbarton tomorrow night, so we'll have to set off early in time to get up there and watch the England game in our hotel room. Mrs S suggested setting off later and finding somewhere for lunch, where we could watch the game on TV. She was thinking we could find a pub/hotel around Glasgow, order Sunday Lunch, and then ask if they'd mind putting the England game on the telly.

I told her no, probably best we just set off early. Women eh !!!
    Last edited by sinkov; 23-06-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)