I fully appreciate it could all end in tears but the feeling I have takes me back to the feeling as a kid when you finished primary school and were about to start ‘big’ school.

There was a sense of hope and anticipation mixed in with a sense of fear and trepidation. I am sure a lot of you are as sad as I am and listen to and read all things Leeds from various sources be they podcasts, the internet, articles or from elsewhere.

the positives seem to be that Bielsa seems to be near obsessive in the amount of detailed preparation he puts into his role. He has watched every Leeds game from last season (and identified pluses and negatives) and when he was being interviewed had managed to obtain the proposals for Thorpe Arch redevelopment and commented on what he wanted to be changed and why. To have done that before he even had formally got the job seems fairly impressive to me.

there is no way he would have come if he had not had promises on recruitment and given he generally looks to recruit young players who can be moulded and develop to play his attacking brand of football then if it comes off it could be spectacular. if not credit AR for trying. We have tried some many half arsed things over the last few years I can’t see what the objections to this vision are certainly before it has been given a chance to play out.

BPF

Ayling Janssen Foreshaw/O’ConnorLDB

Alioski/Cibicki Foreshaw/Vieira/Philips/Murphy Pearce/Dallas/LDB

Saiz/Hernandez

Alioski Roberts Roofe/Hernandez

Or or something like that - even before he actually signs anyway we have players who perhaps can play that system. That also ignores the youngsters knocking in the door or Klich if he brings him back.

The 1 position is a free role with pure attacking intent - seems ideal for Saiz or Hernandez

Even before he brings anyone in that looks more suited to the players we have than anything PH put out.

He alos Lisa gets the players fit and presses high up the pitch - how many of us have bemoaned a lack of that in recent times.

It may be a gamble, it may be unknown but surely everyone is a little bit excited?