+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnason

Quote Originally Posted by roscoemiller View Post
    How can you let him go ??? He's just had one of the best players in the world in his pocket and you don't even give him a game ... worra joke.
    Posted missing for both goals today.
    He showed well when sitting deep against Argentina and he didn’t need to run.
    Today showed like he admired, he doesn’t have he legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Never quite got the Considine hate, i still think he has something to offer us. Reynolds hasn't but is contracted to club so unless we pay him off we can’t get rid
    You can’t say Arnason wasn’t up to the Aberdeen standard then say Considine still has something to offer us min

Considine has been and will be putting in performances like Arnason did in the semi final as long as he is here.

If Consi was playing against that Nigerian boy today he would have got torn to shreds as well.

The bottom line is we have been putting in terrible performances in big games like the semi final for years and years,strangely enough Considine has played in most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You can’t say Arnason wasn’t up to the Aberdeen standard then say Considine still has something to offer us min

Considine has been and will be putting in performances like Arnason did in the semi final as long as he is here.

If Consi was playing against that Nigerian boy today he would have got torn to shreds as well.

The bottom line is we have been putting in terrible performances in big games like the semi final for years and years,strangely enough Considine has played in most of them.
    I actually kinda agree with pauldolski, I do think he has something to offer but he's several hundred new arseholes from similar things that happened to Arnason today. The difference is that it's happened to Considine by sub standard players and not an experienced Nigerian international that plays at a high standard club wise.

He isn’t up to Aberdeen standards but Mark Reynolds and Andy Considine are
    I agree with you Rico. Considine should be moved on as well as Reynolds. We need a better standard of player than these two if we want to win things.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I actually kinda agree with pauldolski, I do think he has something to offer but he's several hundred new arseholes from similar things that happened to Arnason today. The difference is that it's happened to Considine by sub standard players and not an experienced Nigerian international that plays at a high standard club wise.
    If he is getting torn a new arsehole from sub standard players then what has he got to offer us?

31 now so he isn’t going to get any better just worse.

I would tend to agree Arnason wasn’t good enough but we seem to go through defender after defender because they aren’t good enough yet Considine seems to be kept on when he clearly isn’t good enough either. I have said it before if he wasn’t from Aberdeen he would have been binned a long time ago.

If he is getting torn a new arsehole from sub standard players then what has he got to offer us?

31 now so he isn’t going to get any better just worse.

I would tend to agree Arnason wasn’t good enough but we seem to go through defender after defender because they aren’t good enough yet Considine seems to be kept on when he clearly isn’t good enough either. I have said it before if he wasn’t from Aberdeen he would have been binned a long time ago.
    In the big games he usually gets done, he is ok against wee teams though and we aren't in a position to replace everyone.

Arnason wasn't bad today. McKenna would have struggled and Considine and Reynolds would have helped Nigeria score a shed load.

Hopefully Devlin is fit and reliable with a bit of pace and it looks like Logan has sorted out his head. Thank **** for Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by roscoemiller View Post
    How can you let him go ??? He's just had one of the best players in the world in his pocket and you don't even give him a game ... worra joke.
    Messi? He's a piece of piss compared to a quality striker like Curtis Main

Don't think we had the chance to keep him with the lure of playing in Iceland too tempting

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    In the big games he usually gets done, he is ok against wee teams though.
    You could say the same thing for McInnes

You could say the same thing for McInnes
    Aye but he comes second

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Or not
    Indeed, it is like f@cking ground hog day with a few posters in here.......FFS, let’s start the season positively.

Arnason did score a great hit V the pjm’s and did play well quite often, however, how often walking up Merkland Road did folk say he was MOM.......just another stick for some to beat up our current coach for the meantime as he played in the WC.

SF

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast