+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnason

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol you guys, evidently no understanding of what I’m referring to.
    What did Switzerland give the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Agreed. Great post. If only there were more posts like this.

Also, if only after all these years that "third man" was finally picked up!

*Shakes fist at no-one picking up the "third man" over the last several years*
    You could have picked up "The Third Man" from me a couple of weeks ago on ebay..Folio edition along with 4 other Graham Greene novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What did Switzerland give the world?
    What's that got to do with the price of cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    You could have picked up "The Third Man" from me a couple of weeks ago on ebay..Folio edition along with 4 other Graham Greene novels.
    One of, if not the finest British film ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol you guys, evidently no understanding of what I’m referring to.
    You're right, can you explain third man running in layman's terms. Forget the largs badges, but in a manner we can all understand. Might be helpful if you screenshot some diagrams and keep in mind there is a number of variations.

What a ****ing cheek min. Reality is Considine is a limited footballer, but he will not be changed out. Fair enough, we make the best of it. Also, I didn't give 2 ****es whether Arnason stayed on or left, but to say he isn't good enough for Aberdeen is havering.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    You're right, can you explain third man running in layman's terms. Forget the largs badges, but in a manner we can all understand. Might be helpful if you screenshot some diagrams and keep in mind there is a number of variations.

What a ****ing cheek min. Reality is Considine is a limited footballer, but he will not be changed out. Fair enough, we make the best of it. Also, I didn't give 2 ****es whether Arnason stayed on or left, but to say he isn't good enough for Aberdeen is havering.
    Nobody’s denying Considine has limitations.
    We all do.

Ah ok, all is clear to me now. Arnason is good enough!

To be fair to Andy i would say he's pretty switched on with 3rd man running. He is a liability though when we negatively transition from an attack, he is clueless at trying to buy time for teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Ah ok, all is clear to me now. Arnason is good enough!

To be fair to Andy i would say he's pretty switched on with 3rd man running. He is a liability though when we negatively transition from an attack, he is clueless at trying to buy time for teammates.
    As Insaid, let’s have a weekly Considine watch and discuss his strengths and weaknesses.
    Hopefully we get more input than he is ****e.

If you’re not aware of his strengths & weaknesses by now, you never will be. He’s been here a while now

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If you’re not aware of his strengths & weaknesses by now, you never will be. He’s been here a while now
    His weakness is the weaknesses of everyone else not watching the third men.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast