+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done George Hirst

Well done George Hirst

Sounds like he's going to a Leicester feeder club in Belgium. Compensation max £50,000. The joke team that just keeps on giving.
    By the way the Belgian teams manager is Nigel Pearson, just gets better and better.
    Last edited by mahatmafoot; 22-06-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Sounds like he's going to a Leicester feeder club in Belgium. Compensation max £50,000. The joke team that just keeps on giving.
    By the way the Belgian teams manager is Nigel Pearson, just gets better and better.
    Have ya heard any BLADES transfer news? UTCB

Is it White Star Woluwwulahuffa or whatever they're called

Gone to Leuven for 10 bob...

So much for the £10m superstriker...

It appears now that David Hirst, Georges father and Agent, who was by all accounts a Wendy legend ............... no longer is

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    It appears now that David Hirst, Georges father and Agent, who was by all accounts a Wendy legend ............... no longer is
    Hirsty's one of the few ex pigs(that dint get cleansed by becomin BLADES) that are good blokes to talk too,perhaps summat to do wi him bein a Barnsley lad.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    WHEN i wa told this a couple of week ago i thought it wa a wind up,cause of the hes coming to us on loan bit,so who knows na lol

yeah always liked hirsty even though he was on the dark side unlike that fat toohat twaddle !

I suspect that Hirst senior never really forgave Wendy for blocking Fergie’s attempts to sign him for Man U.
    The fact that he later sustained a serious injury which hampered and shortened his career, will no doubt have concentrated his mind on the sense it makes for any good young prospect to “make it while you can”.
    Whatever our friendly neighbours say (and I can understand them feeling a bit miffed) I am sure Hirsty is only doing what he thinks is best for his son. You can hardly blame him for that.

Is it a sinking ship?

Hirsty walks out on them

U18's coach walks out

Now head physio does a runner

Dunt matter tho, cos they're massive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast