+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Movers and Shakers get your finger out

Movers and Shakers get your finger out

Where is our ambition. I know it is early but I see many clubs making transfers in/out already and from us all I see is players being released. Come on you BFC movers and shakers get your finger out and start to show some ambition in the transfer market. I do understand that negotiations are difficult to complete and I would more than back our shakers not paying more than they want to, we must make sure the club is in a good financial position but movements should be happening by now given we are closing in on the Europa Cup.

Not worth worrying about because they won't involve any of us in their negotiations ---I will just chill as usual, it comes with the age!

We don't have any say in who we sign,so why get your knickers in a twist over it ..Wait till we've signed somebody and then discuss if we like them or not.. You worry to much Lancaster.. Chill out ..que sera sera

It's ingrained in us. We just cannot allow ourselves to spend one penny more that we think is necessary.

We need reinforcements and fast and it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    We don't have any say in who we sign,so why get your knickers in a twist over it ..Wait till we've signed somebody and then discuss if we like them or not.. You worry to much Lancaster.. Chill out ..que sera sera
    In fairness it seems he was putting out into the digital ether a plea with the hope that a Burnley FC "mover and shaker" would see his comment on our post.

He didn't expect anyone on here to be a Burnley FC "mover and shaker" .

We are just light headed voyeurs

"We are just light headed voyeurs" - never been called that before!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    "We are just light headed voyeurs" - never been called that before!
    Me neither BT. In this modern age should we not be offended by such an accusation? I would be really offended if I knew what it meant!

Doesn't bother me, I've been called much, much worse, and possibly with justification, who knows. And who cares ?

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    In fairness it seems he was putting out into the digital ether a plea with the hope that a Burnley FC "mover and shaker" would see his comment on our post.

He didn't expect anyone on here to be a Burnley FC "mover and shaker" .

We are just light headed voyeurs
    Are we Humans or are we Dancers..

Don't think you can claim to be either Alf!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)