+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Siriki Dembele

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Not really. He was on Leigh Curtis's list of potential signings
    Ah Leigh Curtis, new head scout of NCFC. I don’t think we will be signing anyone on that list.
    I can see a loanee winger coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Ah Leigh Curtis, new head scout of NCFC. I don’t think we will be signing anyone on that list.
    I can see a loanee winger coming in.
    I agree. He gets all his info from AH tweets

All seems to have gone quite on two fronts, Akinde & that left wing back from Arsenal who we had on loan ?????? damn memory!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Once he finds out what a **** hole Posh is compared to Grimhole , he will beg us to take him.
    Nowhere is a **** hole compared to Grimsby.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBulwell View Post
    All seems to have gone quite on two fronts, Akinde & that left wing back from Arsenal who we had on loan ?????? damn memory!!!!.
    Akinde? Bola?

Akinde was never more than a fan wish and Bola the same according to AH. Unfortunately I admit.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Akinde? Bola?

Akinde was never more than a fan wish and Bola the same according to AH. Unfortunately I admit.
    Ah,Marc Bola, thats the lad.

Bola is a free agent having been released from Arsenal. Only played 15 or so times for Bristol Rovers last season. He'll likely be taking a pay cut this year and unless he's gone right off the rails would be a great signing for us based on what we saw when he was here last.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Bola is a free agent having been released from Arsenal. Only played 15 or so times for Bristol Rovers last season. He'll likely be taking a pay cut this year and unless he's gone right off the rails would be a great signing for us based on what we saw when he was here last.
    We'd be absolute idiots to not at least try and sign him if he's a free agent, Jones will miss game time and Kellett being moved there will probably disrupt our original plans for using him so I really don't see him as the cover we need for Jones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12