+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Looks like they have now taken away the “old” points, so people will know where they stand.

I have just under 200. But .... if you remove the dna. Id have 137 ish and struggle for a ticket. ST for two years. BG first year. Missed a couole of aways last year. Like Pauldoski - there'll be a few non-dnaers who will be mightily pissed off. Think they have fect up.

Yep, I've been at pretty much every game home and away for the last 2 seasons (including a full house for 2016/17) but I don't even meet the requirements for the Phase 3 sale...

Cheers AFC.

Mason was right.

The AFC ticket info page is guilty of "terminological inexactitude", as Jacob Rees-Mogg would say:

As anticipated, the demand for this game far exceeds the ticket allocation we have received. The qualifying phases for purchasing will ensure that those who attend the most games will get the first option of tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Mason was right.
    It happens from time to time

Saw a guy on twitter that hasn’t missed a single game since 2005, doesn’t qualify for the 3rd phase.

Anyone out there that defended this system, want to explain how it rewards the ‘folk going every week’?

I’ll wait..

No doubt our resident t'wat will be in soon to tell us that DNA is available to everyone.

It's funny that the whole thing has come to fruition on the 1st game out of the hat.

Have your DNA s'hite if you must but remove all " loyalty" points

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    IAnyone out there that defended this system, want to explain how it rewards the ‘folk going every week’?

I’ll wait..
    The system of loyalty points pre-DNA, I could put up a case for.

It's the DNA implementation which has totally decoupled rewarding attendance to simply buying your way to the top of the pile.

But the club will be making more money, so they will see it as a success.

Of course, whatever they want to do is up to the club.

But I will not be signing up to a monthly subscription just to have the chance of buying a ticket based on the whims of their ticket sales policy.

Remember now, DNA is optional extra which fans can chip in to if they want, just to help the club out. We can afford it, it doesn’t do any harm, what’s the fuss...YAAAS GIVE ME F*CKING BURNLEY TICKETS

From the AberDNA FAQ on the club site:

https://www.afc.co.uk/aberdna/

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast