+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I think the 25/40 loyalty points is too much (e.g. 40 is the same as you get for a ST, but for about half the price).

But personally, I think the 20 extra points for having both DNA + ST is the worst though-out part of this scheme.
    Agreed.

If you think it is bad this year, just imagine in a years time if we draw another Burnley type team at which point if you are only ST and DNA then you have 200 points (assuming system is the same) so completely swamp the ST holder who goes to every game but no DNA (136 points if same mix of games as last season).

I think it would be worthwhile waiting to see what phase of ticket sales the club needs to go down to to sell out our allocation. I think a lot of people who are upset on here will still be in with a chance.

Anyone got a ticket for the American?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    You may be right but I guess we'll never know as people no doubt subscribed for a variety of reasons
    I am sure there was a surge of membership applications when we drew Burnley.

Somehow I doubt that even with DNA in place there would be any trouble getting a ticket for those who wanted to travel to Skopje, Almaty, Ventspils or Siroki Brijeg...

As an absolute minimum, EVERY ST holder should have first dibs at a ticket, every single one of them. How the **** can you award loyalty points based on what cash you have, its ridiculous. They arent loyalty points if you can buy them.

So those who have supported the club forever can pretty much be ****ted by someone who bought an ST, DNA and went to a few games last season. The club are absolute f*cking criminals. Christ, i held a B&G for 3 years, didnt buy DNA this year as im a bit tight and i have only 101 loyalty points. Not even in the ballpark for a ticket. Wheres the gratitude? instead i will lose out to some shiny new fan who happened to buy their loyalty and likelihood is that their first bloody direct debit hasnt even come out yet. Yet i have ploughed literally 10's of thousands over the years on this club and im very likely not going to get a chance at a ticket. Disgusting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    instead i will lose out to some shiny new fan who happened to buy their loyalty
    Your not losing out to any new fans.
    To be in the first phase, you need to have attended a number of away games.
    I agree that priority should be given to those who have attended away European games in recent years.

In order to be in the first phase of sales, you need to have ticked all the boxes.
    ST holder, travels to away games and a DNA member

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I think it would be worthwhile waiting to see what phase of ticket sales the club needs to go down to to sell out our allocation. I think a lot of people who are upset on here will still be in with a chance.

Anyone got a ticket for the American?
    Yes, I would agree - for a normal game.

Remember that pre-DNA it was at 175+ points for the 1st phase sale of the league game at Parkhead at the end of last season.

However I suspect the Venn Diagram for DNA members and those with a high affinity for travel to the Manchester area will show quite a large overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    In order to be in the first phase of sales, you need to have ticked all the boxes.
    No, you are wrong.

DNA plus a few home Scottish Cup, League Cup or Europa League would see you right for the 1st phase.

No, you are wrong.

Name:  ABE37A3F-A88B-43FC-891B-5407ECA6D35E.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  15.6 KB

No, you are wrong.

DNA plus a few home Scottish Cup, League Cup or Europa League would see you right for the 1st phase.
    How many home cup games?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Your not losing out to any new fans.
    To be in the first phase, you need to have attended a number of away games.
    I agree that priority should be given to those who have attended away European games in recent years.

Okay, so lose out to some fan who perhaps had an ST last season as well. So you could be a supporter of this club for 1 season, bought a new ST, DNA and went to a few other games and they are more important than anyone else? how is that fair? The DNA "loyalty" points gives them a leg up on normal fans who purchase a ST. If ST's dont get you the right to buy a ticket before everyone else, then the games a bogie.

Whats the point of spending 100's on a ST, if that isnt going to give you a ticket priority? Wheres the justification. Its okay these rich c*nts at the club telling us that we should all buy DNA, but what about those that cant afford it, or live away from the city and pay for a ticket at the gate on away day? where there loyalty benefits? its a ****e system and anyone who defends it needs to give themselves a shake. Im not saying DNA members don't deserve some rewards, but priority over tickets and thus categorizing fans is abhorrent.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast