+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I see they have also made an arse of those who had black and gold.

Me and son in law have had 10 points deducted from account- yet my daughter was at exactly same games as us and she has 10 points more because she never had black and gold points deducted. So we have been penalised for actually having it 2 seasons ago

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

As has been said, things will be even worse next season, when unless you are in DNA you will most likely have **** all chance of even getting an away league ticket for Tynecastle, Easter Road, Ibrox or Parkhead.
    Then even Aberdonians will savour the genuine experience of being an Aberdeen fan from the central belt

F*ck off to the back of the bus, you canny drink from that fountain & you’re not joining our golf club

COYR

As predicted 12th April. Thats when we should jave been moaning. Too late noe unless... somebody can bang in an injunction preventing them from allocatin LPs via DNA as their website says that LPs only for purchasing tickets.

AberDNA ers will get 40 points for signing up AND if they also have a season ticket they will get 40 points for the Season tcket AND an extra 20 points for having both. A total of 100 points per season. So ....

If I renew my season ticket at for next season, I'll get 40 points. Forgetting cup games to simplify things, I'll get 19 points if I attend every away match next season. If I renew for 2010-20 I'll get another 40 points. A total of 99.

If I am an AberNDA season ticket holder I'll get (in 2018-19) 40 points for the ST, 40 points for the DNA plus 20 points bonus = 100. I'll get the same at the start of 2019-20. So- without attending an away game - the DNA lad will have 200 (effen) points compared to my 99.

If the first game of the new season is against the Huns or the Dhims or Hibs or Hertz, there'll be at least 1000 AberDNAs ahead of me in the queue for tickets despite me not missing a game the previous season

They'd be as well just selling the Burnley away tickets for £200 and high demand away league games for £60 on a first-come first-served basis.

It would avoid all this "loyalty" B.S. and have the same financial result.

Christ min, dinna give them ideas.

They haven't come out with prices for the home tie yet have they?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    They'd be as well just selling the Burnley away tickets for £200 and high demand away league games for £60 on a first-come first-served basis.

It would avoid all this "loyalty" B.S. and have the same financial result.
    That'll be next seasons idea by Milne.

£200 + ST + DNA (new premium package) + a kick to the balls = name in the hat for a ticket.

Aye. And you get 4 (worthless) loyalty points.

Quantitative easing... there's an unlimited supply of loyalty points, so keep printing them.

anyone going to Fotta Island to see us and the opposition both make 9 or 10 subs deserves a ticket for any match they want

Extra 20 points if you also have a season ticket
    So ST and premium dna = 100 points (40+40+20)

Is it possible to fu*k the system? Order DNA today get my extra points that would take me over the 165 threshold then just cancel the direct debit

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast