+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not your handy work is it? 😉
    I’m comfortable posting b0llocks using the one

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Aye, none for us either. Wonder where the folk creaming themselves over loyalty points were when we were drawing 1-1 with Gretna? They sure as f*ck weren’t at Fir Park
    Boxing Day 2007 - halycon days. What a time to be a Dons supporter.

I was there. Chris Maguire is probably still greeting because Steve Lovell took his goal away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Boxing Day 2007 - halycon days. What a time to be a Dons supporter.
    Fantastic memories. That was a time when we could’ve done with ‘folk going every week’ actually going every week. They didn’t though, as we were shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Fantastic memories. That was a time when we could’ve done with ‘folk going every week’ actually going every week. They didn’t though, as we were shyte.
    I was in Edinburgh. Gutted when they equalised in injury time.

I was at Stenousemuir on 18.02.95, and at the 4-0 win at Love Street (Jarvie 3, Fleming) after Deidbasturt FC did us 6-1 in the League Cup the previous midweek in 1977, though.

Top 6 Red probably?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

I was at Stenousemuir on 18.02.95, and at the 4-0 win at Love Street (Jarvie 3, Fleming) after Deidbasturt FC did us 6-1 in the League Cup the previous midweek in 1977, though.

Top 6 Red probably?
    Is there a case for loyalty points being backdated? I was at Fir Park for Albion Rovers in the cup where our support was that shyte, we all shared the one end behind the goal.

+ 5 pts to me I think

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Top 6 Red probably?
    The Stenhousemuir game was a genuine shock at the time. I remember going to a complete washout in another game at their ground but against Falkirk?

There was also an Alloa game that everyone got soaked and we all left at half time. The stands were the ones used by falkirk in the previous game.

Guaranteed ghost OP account set up by a current member to trigger some trolling.

Some good points brought up regardless however.
    You're most probably right.
    Thing is, theres no point in anger or denial phases, best to get onto acceptance.
    When there is high demand for tickets, they will be sold out as in this game.
    With such a small away allocation for relatively as close to home a European tie you can get, demand was always going to be there.

Not your handy work is it? ��
    When I read your point about the ghost OP, that was my first though

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The Stenhousemuir game was a genuine shock at the time. I remember going to a complete washout in another game at their ground but against Falkirk?

There was also an Alloa game that everyone got soaked and we all left at half time. The stands were the ones used by falkirk in the previous game.
    I was at both & am awarding myself +10 loyalty points retrospectively. The Alloa game was quite funny. That’s when everyone fell out with the Red Ultras

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    When I read your point about the ghost OP, that was my first though
    To be fair I had someone else in mind 😉 but must point out that it's quite possible it is indeed some top American Red innocently looking for a ticket.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast