+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is.
    Just that they got into phase 1, and not phase 2 and 3 as discussed

A good resilt against Burnley and The Huns and it'll be very interesting to see how they deal with allocations for Dundee and Hibs away.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    A good resilt against Burnley and The Huns and it'll be very interesting to see how they deal with allocations for Dundee and Hibs away.
    Unless we start to make some signings, improve squad depth and strengthen key areas, we arent going to have to worry about selling out allocations in either of those games.

Tickets arrived today. Spot checks will be difficult as yhere are no names on them.
    I guess I will have no problem with selling mine then?

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    I guess I will have no problem with selling mine then?
    I too doubt the spot check thing, but they do know who is allocated the seat.
    Why not release back to the club to sell?

There will be a minimum of 2400 at every single away game where the allocation allows. These are the people that ‘go every week’

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There will be a minimum of 2400 at every single away game where the allocation allows. These are the people that ‘go every week’
    Surely 7,000.
    that's what we took to Murrayfield last year.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Just that they got into phase 1, and not phase 2 and 3 as discussed
    For those without AberDNA, the info I received was:
    120 points - phase 1.
    110 points - phase 2.

I can't comment on the rumours of 105 being enough at end of phase 2.

Hi Guys.Burnley Fan here.

This game seems to be causing a lot of anger,certainly among Burnley fans.We will have the ludicrous situation of empty seats in the away section as quite a few Burnley supporters who have been allocated tickets have decided not to go, but they cannot pass their tickets to someone else.

Personally I have given up hope of a ticket.I am flying up from Bristol and my wife and I will have a few days there.Hopefully I can find a pub with a few of your boys for a pleasant evening watching the game IF it is on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Hi Guys.Burnley Fan here.

This game seems to be causing a lot of anger,certainly among Burnley fans.We will have the ludicrous situation of empty seats in the away section as quite a few Burnley supporters who have been allocated tickets have decided not to go, but they cannot pass their tickets to someone else.

Personally I have given up hope of a ticket.I am flying up from Bristol and my wife and I will have a few days there.Hopefully I can find a pub with a few of your boys for a pleasant evening watching the game IF it is on TV.
    Why have they decided not to go? Why can they not pass their tickets on to someone else or hand them back to your ticket office for them to redistribute? Should be a good game, I for one am looking forward to both legs.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast