+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    The system of loyalty points pre-DNA, I could put up a case for.

It's the DNA implementation which has totally decoupled rewarding attendance to simply buying your way to the top of the pile.

But the club will be making more money, so they will see it as a success.

Of course, whatever they want to do is up to the club.

But I will not be signing up to a monthly subscription just to have the chance of buying a ticket based on the whims of their ticket sales policy.
    I signed up when it came out. Inly prob i have with it is the loyalty points thing. Mate missed 2 away games last year. Pretty much par for course over last 5 years. They say be only has 127 points. Nae ticket for him. C@nts.

It has been said all along by anti and pro DNA folk, the additional loyalty points were unnecessary. Point proven first game of season. Now, the demand for these tickets versus supply was always going to be mental, but pre DNA, most Reds who go to every game would have got a ticket.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but I think it is impossible to get +155 points without DNA.

(As said all along, I am in DNA as I felt the cash contribution to AFC was worthwhile, but by Christ, they have screwed it up).

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    I signed up when it came out. Inly prob i have with it is the loyalty points thing. Mate missed 2 away games last year. Pretty much par for course over last 5 years. They say be only has 127 points. Nae ticket for him. C@nts.
    That sounds about right as by my reckoning if you to every away league game and every home and away cup game including Europe you would get 50 points. Add that to two season tickets then maximum a regular attender can get is 130 points (obviously this number increases as season progresses).

For those that just bought a season ticket plus DNA then that only gets you to 140 points. For them to have 165 then they need to have gone to a combination of home cup games plus away games e.g. all 5 home cup games last season plus 5 away games.

So DNA in itself is not enough to guarantee a ticket but the only way to make the first phase is as a minimum to have DNA.

Every time I try to edit a post on here it ends up getting deleted.

Nae typing it out again but pretty much what redzone said.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    That sounds about right as by my reckoning if you to every away league game and every home and away cup game including Europe you would get 50 points. Add that to two season tickets then maximum a regular attender can get is 130 points (obviously this number increases as season progresses).

For those that just bought a season ticket plus DNA then that only gets you to 140 points. For them to have 165 then they need to have gone to a combination of home cup games plus away games e.g. all 5 home cup games last season plus 5 away games.

So DNA in itself is not enough to guarantee a ticket but the only way to make the first phase is as a minimum to have DNA.
    56 points for attending every game last season, as per my post #58.

A DNA premium member with ST and attending nothing other than the games covered by the ST would have 150 (160 if also an original shareholder). i.e. enough for phase 3 (or 2 if shareholder).

50 - ST B&G 2017/18
    40 - ST 2018/19
    40 - DNA Premium 2018/19
    20 - Bonus for both ST+DNA 2018/19
    Total 150.
    (Add another 10 if an original shareholder).

Agree it's impossible to make 1st (or 2nd) phase without DNA:
    50 - ST B&G 2017/18
    40 - ST 2018/19
    56 - Attending all games 2017/18
    Total 146.

Apparently 56 extra points available last year. Youve forgotten black and gold got 50 last year. Shareholders get 10 per year.

So bandg plus st plus shareholder plus every game = 166. First phase with no dna. No many in that boat tho.

Just a message to the club. F@ck you. You have shown where people stand. Loyalty means f@ck all but money means everything

Please change the name of "Loyalty Points"

Im a bit gutted i renewed now. I dont have to get a season ticket due to work. I do as i want to support the club. But now i want my money back

To see people who have done every game or a very high percentage over the last two seasons not getting first dibs on tickets is a utter f@cking disgrace. In what universe would that be seen as a good idea. Alienating the hardcore fans. Unf@ckingbelievable. Ive spoke to fans of other teams here about it. (Hibs, Middlesborough, celtic, Hartlepool) and they have never heard the likes and cant believe im telling the truth

Only difference kong is shareholder points. I think it is 10 per year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Just a message to the club. F@ck you. You have shown where people stand. Loyalty means f@ck all but money means everything

Please change the name of "Loyalty Points"

Im a bit gutted i renewed now. I dont have to get a season ticket due to work. I do as i want to support the club. But now i want my money back

To see people who have done every game or a very high percentage over the last two seasons not getting first dibs on tickets is a utter f@cking disgrace. In what universe would that be seen as a good idea. Alienating the hardcore fans. Unf@ckingbelievable. Ive spoke to fans of other teams here about it. (Hibs, Middlesborough, celtic, Hartlepool) and they have never heard the likes and cant believe im telling the truth
    Couldn't agree more. AND THEY WERE WARNED that this could hapoen.

Folk are complaining about what exactly?

The folk with first dibs is someone who

is a season ticket holder
    also a shareholder
    also pays a monthly subscription to the club
    also has been to some away games

Too ****ing right they should be first in the queue

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast