+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    To be fair I had someone else in mind �� but must point out that it's quite possible it is indeed some top American Red innocently looking for a ticket.
    Indeed it is entirely possible, but not realistic to think they'll get a ticket.
    I hope to be there, but even if I couldn't, I do not think its right to get a ticket and sell on to someone who was not eligable at the time.
    This is a game that will sell out our allocation and genuine fans who go to games should get fist options.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I was at both & am awarding myself +10 loyalty points retrospectively. The Alloa game was quite funny. That’s when everyone fell out with the Red Ultras
    My old man was supporting Aberdeen long before anyone on here was born but he's not been to a game in a couple of years due to ill health so he can **** off. It's a business.

To be fair I had someone else in mind 😉 but must point out that it's quite possible it is indeed some top American Red innocently looking for a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Top 6 Red probably?

There's the problem with this club in a nutshell.

Settling for top six..........where's the ambition?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    There's the problem with this club in a nutshell.

Settling for top six..........where's the ambition?
    The problem here is your expectation levels

To be fair I had someone else in mind 😉 but must point out that it's quite possible it is indeed some top American Red innocently looking for a ticket.
    Genuinely looking for a ticket haha - My last away day was Dundee United in 2012 over Christmas time (the Arnason goal). Liverpool/London a reasonable flight from America and Burnley not difficult to get to from there.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Indeed it is entirely possible, but not realistic to think they'll get a ticket.
    I hope to be there, but even if I couldn't, I do not think its right to get a ticket and sell on to someone who was not eligable at the time.
    This is a game that will sell out our allocation and genuine fans who go to games should get fist options.

You're an a'rse

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I was at both & am awarding myself +10 loyalty points retrospectively. The Alloa game was quite funny. That’s when everyone fell out with the Red Ultras
    No they didn't

I was with the Ultras that day and I don't remember any hassle.
    Anyway everyone was too bloody wet.

They were at Alloa vs Aberdeen, with the rain hosing it down, singing Boavista songs non stop. I mind quite a few folk telling them to can it

Imagine that eh?

Singing songs at s fitba match

We need to put a stop to that

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast