+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Why have they decided not to go? Why can they not pass their tickets on to someone else or hand them back to your ticket office for them to redistribute? Should be a good game, I for one am looking forward to both legs.
    The "Points" that were needed by season ticket holders was massive.Apparently some of the ones who were lucky have decided not to go,possibly because of hotel prices.Not entirely sure but I have been informed on the Burnley Forum that there is no way that they can pass on their ticket and the Club are not getting involved in any form of re-distribution.The lucky ones cannot risk passing on their tickets because if it is found out they will no longer be able to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    The "Points" that were needed by season ticket holders was massive.Apparently some of the ones who were lucky have decided not to go,possibly because of hotel prices.Not entirely sure but I have been informed on the Burnley Forum that there is no way that they can pass on their ticket and the Club are not getting involved in any form of re-distribution.The lucky ones cannot risk passing on their tickets because if it is found out they will no longer be able to apply.
    I can't imagine it's due to hotel prices.

Plenty decent chain hotels available for around £60 mark on the night of the match.

That's about as low as it gets in Aberdeen during the week.

There will be no spot checks so I would advise people to pass on their tickets to those who can go.

There are boys with banning orders in place coming up. They can't go. Surely you can get a couple of tickets and watch the game. There shouldn't be any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    There are boys with banning orders in place coming up. They can't go. Surely you can get a couple of tickets and watch the game. There shouldn't be any trouble.
    I live in Cardiff so I am not a ST holder.I will keep hoping but may have to settle for 3 days enjoying the delights of your city.

Club have a number of returned tickets for the away leg, may be worth a call if anybody still needs

Hello Aberdeen fellas and lasses, I'll be up in Aberdeen on Thursday afternoon, me plus one other, and I will have 2 tickets with me for the 2nd leg at Turf Moor, does anyone fancy a swap? I need 2 tickets for Pittodrie in exchange for 2 at the Turf.
    Obviously home end, so no colours and good behaviour required, which you would get from us
    Please email stephenbsmithatbtinternetdotcom then we can exchange numbers privately
    Cheers

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122