+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

We'll be 5-0* up from the first leg anyway so hardly worth the effort going down.

Keep your money for the next round lads.

* Four goals from Stevie May

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    At least now the club have the money, they’ll make some signings
    The reality is that it's only £75k.

Priority should be given to those who attend most games, end off, first come first served, anything else is simply paying to jump the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Priority should be given to those who attend most games, end off, first come first served, anything else is simply paying to jump the queue.
    Exactly

They have made a bloody mess of this

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly

They have made a bloody mess of this
    Let’s trust these amateurs with the new stadium though

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    There's no £40 a month option.

£12 / month standard, 25 pts.
    £18 / month premium or international, 40 pts
    £8 / month under 12s, 25 pts

Extra 20 pts on all of the above if you also buy a ST (i.e. 60 points total including ST).
    Ah yes. Thanks for clarifying. The £40 in my post was a typo (too late at night). I wasn't aware that season ticket holders got an extra 20 points.

Whilst I think it is fair enough that DNA members do get a little bit extra I don't think that it is fair that those extra 20 points should be awarded in addition, despite me having benefited from that. There should be more points awarded to those who have attended away matches.

Kind of had a feeling that this DNA thing would cause an issue, in terms of creating a them and us situation.

And, it will also create an issue when subscribers saying "Phaurs oor money going?" when we don't sign a player for £500K

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    F*ckin get in! See you later non-dna losers. I knew it would pay for itself eventually.

You got the choice to pay in one or set up a monthly direct debit. Now I know there will be rules and regulations regarding the DD option but I can't see how that would stop what Pauldolski was hinting at.
    If you read the T&C, it's clear what you are signing up to in contractual terms, so if you cancel the DD the club can come after you legally. I doubt they would do this if only a few people did it, but more than that and I expect they would pursue it, to set a precedent and act as a warning to any others thinking of coming the ****.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I think it would be worthwhile waiting to see what phase of ticket sales the club needs to go down to to sell out our allocation. I think a lot of people who are upset on here will still be in with a chance.

Anyone got a ticket for the American?
    not going to take a ticket away from any season ticket Holders and folks who've been all around the globe the past few Years. Will just wait until next round when we're headed some place like Kazakhstan where the demand isn't so high

So it seems there have been discussions inside AFC and a recognition that those who attend almost all games but are not DNA members are missing out unfairly.

So if you have attended most games, you may find that you can purchase tickets for Burnley in the phase 1 sale.

Fair play to the club for holding their hands up and doing something about it... even though this issue could be seen coming from miles away.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast