+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We tend not to hold back on this forum. Feel free to tell him what you really think
    I had to google lickspittle then I had to google obsequiously. Good effort

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

As has been said, things will be even worse next season, when unless you are in DNA you will most likely have **** all chance of even getting an away league ticket for Tynecastle, Easter Road, Ibrox or Parkhead.
    Then even Aberdonians will savour the genuine experience of being an Aberdeen fan from the central belt

F*ck off to the back of the bus, you canny drink from that fountain & you’re not joining our golf club

COYR

As predicted 12th April. Thats when we should jave been moaning. Too late noe unless... somebody can bang in an injunction preventing them from allocatin LPs via DNA as their website says that LPs only for purchasing tickets.

AberDNA ers will get 40 points for signing up AND if they also have a season ticket they will get 40 points for the Season tcket AND an extra 20 points for having both. A total of 100 points per season. So ....

If I renew my season ticket at for next season, I'll get 40 points. Forgetting cup games to simplify things, I'll get 19 points if I attend every away match next season. If I renew for 2010-20 I'll get another 40 points. A total of 99.

If I am an AberNDA season ticket holder I'll get (in 2018-19) 40 points for the ST, 40 points for the DNA plus 20 points bonus = 100. I'll get the same at the start of 2019-20. So- without attending an away game - the DNA lad will have 200 (effen) points compared to my 99.

If the first game of the new season is against the Huns or the Dhims or Hibs or Hertz, there'll be at least 1000 AberDNAs ahead of me in the queue for tickets despite me not missing a game the previous season

They'd be as well just selling the Burnley away tickets for £200 and high demand away league games for £60 on a first-come first-served basis.

It would avoid all this "loyalty" B.S. and have the same financial result.

Christ min, dinna give them ideas.

They haven't come out with prices for the home tie yet have they?

They'd be as well just selling the Burnley away tickets for £200 and high demand away league games for £60 on a first-come first-served basis.

It would avoid all this "loyalty" B.S. and have the same financial result.
    That'll be next seasons idea by Milne.

£200 + ST + DNA (new premium package) + a kick to the balls = name in the hat for a ticket.

Aye. And you get 4 (worthless) loyalty points.

Quantitative easing... there's an unlimited supply of loyalty points, so keep printing them.

Quote Originally Posted by LossieLoonLosinFaith View Post
    I think you need to reign in your generalisation of the type of supporter who’ll be goin t Burnley. I have the required points, and will be goin, and am a ST holder and a DNA. I have missed a maximum of 10 games home and away in all competitions in the last 4 or 5 seasons, and I’m currently sitting in Warrington Bank station, waiting for my 5th rail connection, before taking a ferry and then a bus to get to our friendly tomorrow. Before doing the entire journey in reverse 8 hours after arriving in Cork. So while there may be some that fall into your ‘daytrippers’ Category, not all are. I agree the DNA isn’t the best way of givin points, but then again, neither was handin tickets out to anybody that wanted them last year for Cyprus. I’ve taken some very varied routes to our euro adventures last few years, and would’ve been gutted if I’d missed out this time, as many very good friends of mine have, so have genuine sympathy. But no matter what, there were goin t be large numbers of genuine supporters left disappointed because of the ticket restrictions. In short, there’s no right or wrong way of doin it. Just my opinion of course.
    Nice one. Unspoken guys (or girls) like you travel the world for AFC and very rarely complain. Well done pal, well done.

anyone going to Fotta Island to see us and the opposition both make 9 or 10 subs deserves a ticket for any match they want

The issue is that those who have signed up to pay 12 x £12 or 12 x £18 by direct debit (and of course haven't even paid most of that yet due to monthly payments) are now jumping to the top of the queue by getting either 45 or 60 extra points for promising to pay an extra £144 or £216 over the course of a season.
    KK are you sure that is correct. I thought it was 25 points for the £12 per month one and 40 points for the £40. Or have I misread what you have written (quite possible)

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast