+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Youth teamers promoted

Youth teamers promoted

3 of the youth team have been promoted to the 1st team squad that's travelling to Portugal Regan slater,jake Eastwood and rhyss norrington davies will all gain valuable experience hopefully the 2 outfield players could break through like brooksy did last yr,if memory serves me right rhyss is a left back so could push Stevens a bit

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...mpression=true

I must say Bully, before Blockers get's in to jinx it, that I like the look of All three of these youngsters, along with Tyler and Sam Graham....

Always pleasing to see the kids coming through...

It's been a while since I've been able to get but last time I saw em I was too I hope they can progress and be good enough to make the grade here

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    It's been a while since I've been able to get but last time I saw em I was too I hope they can progress and be good enough to make the grade here
    I had very high hopes for Regan in particular but as Ronaldo and myself discussed last season his performances leveled off a bit but he is performin at U/23 level and was only 18 last season.I still think he's got the best chance of the 3 of mekin it here,but i do like t'other 2 also.I really like Tyler he's a smashin young man but whether he's gunna be a championship player i just dunt know,and he's one of to be aware of that Benny likes.Young Bomber looks a prospect too. UTCB

Good news Bulmer

Let's hope they are the next Kyle, Harry and David

i rate rnd looks like he could become a very good full back