+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deid! (Legendary band edition)

Deid! (Legendary band edition)

Vinnie Paul deid at 54. Drummer of one of my favourite ever bands Pantera. R.I.P 😢

Ach f@ck sake

By all accounts he was an absolute bellend of a man but 54 is too young for anyone

He will join his bro up in the ever expanding metal supergroup in hell

RIP

Edit- to add I was robbed of my only chance to see Pantera by 9/11. Had tickets for Pantera, Sepultura and Slayer in Glasgow. It was cancelled due to all yank flights being grounded. When it was rescheduled only Slayer came back. My bro saw Pantera and he f@cking lets me know about it too. Ballbag
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-06-2018 at 06:57 AM.

That Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura gig would have been ace, i was 13 at the time and must have moaned at my dad to take me to it for ages. Never got tickets and at the time never thought id never see them.

Heard he wasn’t the nicest of people but was a great drummer. I saw Hell Yeah twice and quite liked them but they were no Pantera

My folks decided to take me and my bro down to the rescheduled as we lost out on train money and that. We went to the gig and they went oot for their tea

On their way back to the car they walked through the SECC. When me and my bro got back to the car they said they walked through and whoever were playing was "the loudest noisiest thing they had ever heard". It was Slayer

Also im sure Cradle of Filth played that night. Gadz