+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: England v Panama Match Thread

Yer all gerrin owd mi owds.

Get that life assurance sooarted. You'll ev seen the ads wi Parky.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Yer all gerrin owd mi owds.

Get that life assurance sooarted. You'll ev seen the ads wi Parky.
    Can't argue wi that SB , nice to see the young un's out enjoying the sens and celebrating when we scored the other night , everybody together for once and behind something is pretty rare these days .

Wonder if May will make the day after the final a national holiday should we make it that far ?

I'll get mi cooart !!!!

:-) :-) :-)

What a header. So proud of John Stones

Second that!!,,

Feckin hell , just that .

A disgraceful phoned in & lucky performance again by Southgate's boys, against poor opposition as usual etc... ohh soz Im turning Scotch again.

Wow, what a showing eh lads after a worrying first few minutes where I thought they would cause us a few problems. Get in there John Stones, hes on for a hat trick and we/Burnsley did get a mention from Guy Mowbray on the Bbc comms.

Got to say this ref is one of the better ones too

The lying cheats in this tournament have mostly been found out and Ive appreciated almost all of the ref's so far in the matches.
    VAR has been used well I reckon, certainly not as bad as we all first feared.
    That goal against us though has been disappointing, we were top of the group before that happened!.

Wow .

All I ask is that England show passion , commitment and want to be the best they can be .

We would like to see them win it but if they leave nothing on the field then that's fine by me .

Can't help but like this group , yes there are flaws but so have every other nation at this world cup .

Gareth Southgate's done a fantastic job , initially I thought it was a joke appointment but he's proved me wrong .

First time I can remember us going to a tournament with a starting eleven sorted and a style of play to go with it .

Onwards and upwards .

Just as in the cricket a strong Yorkshire contingent makes a strong England.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast